Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Approval

Gray felt the sun rays from their window into his eyes. He groaned. His head is throbbing. His brain hurts like hell. He put a hand on his forehead. He drank too much last night. Then, he smiled as he remembered what happen last night. Ignoring his headache, he remembered how they made love last night. He remembered it all, even his proposal. He turned to the side of the bed. Juvia isn't there anymore. He frowned. He looked at the clock on the table. It's already nine in the morning.

Yeah, right. I'm late for work. He thought. But he never regrets it.

He was about to get up when the door opened. He smiled as he saw Juvia. She's already dressed into her office clothes. She's ready for work and here he is, still naked. He looked at her from head to toe. Those tight pencil skirt and white long sleeve made him feel delighted. Arouse, actually.

"Good morning, Gray." She sweetly said. She handed him a coffee and medicine. "Here, drink this."

He sat up. He accepted the coffee and medicine. She watched him as she sat beside him. She drank the medicine then the coffee.

"Better?" Juvia asked.

He put the down the coffee on the end table beside the bed. Then, he cupped Juvia's face and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back. He gently laid her back to the bed while kissing. He smelled her strawberry scent shower gel. He groaned. He likes it. He likes the smell of her. Every part of her.

"Good morning, wife." He said as they parted their lips. He saw how her eyes widened; surprised by the way he calls her.

Wife. It feels nice calling her like that. He thought. He stared at the beauty on front of her. Last night, he proposed to her and she accepted it. He still couldn't believe it but he had to believe. Because it's true.

"Wife?" Juvia's brow rose as she smiles.

"You should call me husband not wife, wife." He teased then he kissed her lips again. Juvia gently pushed him away. He was confused. Juvia sat up on the bed. He looked at her as she arranged her clothes.

"Uh...I'm sorry, Gray." Juvia said as she stood up.

"What is it?" Gray started to become nervous. Did he make a wrong move? By calling her wife? His mind panicked as she saw Juvia's eyes. "What is it, Juvia?"

"I forgot to tell you that Father is here." Juvia said as she looked down. Gray sighed in relief. It was just her father. Gray was about to ask Juvia when she said. "He's waiting downstairs for us."

"Is that supposed to worry me?" Gray said after she saw her worried face.

"He's quite mad." Juvia tried to smile.

Gray scoffed. "He's always mad." They both laughed as Gray stood up.  He kissed her again quickly. "A'right. I'll just take a shower."