red light turned green, he put his phone aside, held the steering wheel and drove across the road. He had some guesses in his mind. Caught their handle on drug trafficking.

    But Jiang Mianhuai escaped.

    He didn't believe that the people who made friends with Jiang Mianhuai wouldn't touch these dirty things that came in quickly, and he also knew how cunning Jiang Mianhuai was. He would never expose himself first, so he threw out all those people who had been on the same rope to delay time.

    How dare he touch his little alpha now?

    "What do you think he is looking for you for?"

    "Brother, be careful of the car!!!" Suddenly, Luo Qingye saw a dump truck driving in the opposite direction not far away, his eyes widened, and he subconsciously rushed towards Chu Yiqiao.

    Chu Yiqiao slammed the steering wheel reflexively.

    Beep-

    bang-

    the sound of car horns and vehicle crashes resounded through the sky in an instant.

    The school is located in the suburbs, and there are not many vehicles on the road. The reverse dump truck drove directly towards the Maybach, but finally hit the green belt beside it, and the whole big car overturned completely on the green belt.

    The Maybach, which escaped by turning the steering wheel in an emergency, crashed into a lamppost beside it, but the rear of the car was still hit by a dump truck.

    "elder brother!"

    Luo Qingye subconsciously wanted to hug Chu Yiqiao, but was hit in the face by the popped airbag and hit the back of the seat. His head was a little dazed, but he soon recovered. Then I went to see Chu Yiqiao in the driver's seat for the first time, and found that Chu Yiqiao was still holding the steering wheel with his hands, but his body was leaning against the window, and his forehead was bleeding a little.

    Immediately took the jacket aside and pressed it to the bleeding spot on Chu Yiqiao's forehead.

    The whole person was very irritable at first, but when he saw Chu Yiqiao injured, he almost exploded, and his brows were stained with violence.

    "Brother, how are you now? Have you been hit anywhere? Do you feel uncomfortable in your feet? Are you feeling uncomfortable in your body?"

    The moment Chu Yiqiao's head was hit on the glass, he was blinded, and his head was blank. , I still feel very dizzy, my vision is so blurred, and even Luo Qingye's voice echoes, as if it came from a far away place.

    I don't know how long it took to get over the dizziness and nausea.

    He stared blankly at Luo Qingye, who was close at hand with a worried expression on his face: "...Are you okay?"

    Luo Qingye heard that Chu Yiqiao was still asking himself if he was okay, and worried about himself because of his ugly face. Instantly turned red: "I'm fine, but your forehead is bleeding."

    "I hit the glass, and I'm a little dizzy, but everything else is fine." Chu Yiqiao leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath, as long as Luo Qingye was fine . The dizziness from being hit on the head continued to hit, probably due to a concussion.

    Luo Qingye pressed Chu Yiqiao's wound with his clothes with one hand, and at the same time looked at the green belt not far from the car window and turned it into a messy dump truck. Let the whole body have a threatening chill, and the pheromones seem to sense such emotional changes and become irritable and restless, permeating the car. Chu Yiqiao seemed to smell the pheromone of oolong osmanthus honey. Now he can be sure that he can really smell the pheromone of Luo Qingye, and he can only smell this smell, and he can also feel the pheromone conveyed by this pheromone. Anxiety angry emotion.