"Please." He mumbled, His voice breaking once again. Ron almost couldn't hear it.
He felt a harsh wave hit his chest, hearing Carl's beg.
Ron nodded. "I'm not going anywhere." He smiled.

The sun finally lifted by the tike Carl and Ron took themselves inside, laying on the bed and hid what they could, just incase.
Like Ron's weed, and Carl's photos he still seemed to have left. The one he got years ago when he first ran into one of his dad's old friends. Comics, clothes. Just under the floor boards.
Ron laid ontop of Carl, his chin resting on Carl's chest. Carl watched Ron stare for a moment.
Ron let out a hum, tilting his head and slipped his hands under Carl's shirt with a chuckle.
They laid in peace till they heard Rick whisking around downstairs and getting ready.
Carl let out a sigh as he sat up and looked at Ron.

"Gotta get going down. He'll be here soon." Carl mumbled, He sounded annoyed with having to obey with such rules.
Ron nodded, lifting himself up and off Carl.

The two made it down the stairs, Carl adjusted the flannel over his shoulders once he reached the last Step, making his way to the door, Ron following close behind.
He felt the sudden change in Carl's walk. Not that he never walked with Confidence. It gotten.. more aggressive.
Carl met his dad half way, exchanging looks. Rick was shaken with fear as the few bangs came from the gate.

arl squinted his eye twords the man who walked in. Negan.
The man was tall, Brown pants, leather jacket, a bat slung over his shoulder.
His gaze landed over by Ron and Carl, Cocking up his brows and made his way over. A group of people washing in and Divided into groups.
Ron Watched as the man gotten close, Smiling at Ron as he stood close to Rick.

"Haven't seen you before! Looks like you've seen some real shit' Negan chuckled, Tilting his head.
Ron nodded, not knowing what else to do.

"I like this guy." He nodded to Ron before Waving his bat Around, Ron's head slightly jolting backwards for how close it had gotten to his face.
He turned to look over his shoulder, Seeing the group members yank out beds and Furniture, things that were on walls. Food from others houses, Cars. Whatever anyone had in their house.
Ron gulped down the air in his throat, what if they found the things under the floor boards.
Ron followed behind Negan and Rick. He felt glad to see Negan scare the shit out of Rick.
Ron had only just Noticed Carls absence, letting out a panicked huffed and looked around for his lover. He peaked back to look at Negan, He didn't notice Ron slowly rushing off with a skip in his step to hopefully make him go faster to where he thought Carl would be.

He was surely right. When he walked into the room, a gum shot went off. Ron was taken a back, jolting to the sound, thinking it were towards him bit thank God it wasn't.

"Put it back. Or the next one goes in you" Carl spat coldly, the two men Smiling at Carl.
Ron made his way closer and tugged on his shirt, but gotten ignored.

"What do you think happens next?" The man taunted Carl. Ron watched Carl's expression stay the same side from

"You die." Carl snapped. Ron reached a hand out and casaped it over Carl's, but Carl didn't move. Not even when Negan and his dad walked in, Rick put a hand out, whispering Carl's name, Seeing Carl's gaze snapping to Rick before going back to the two men.

"No. He said half our stuff. They're talking it all!" He scoffed, negan coming into Carl's view.
"Of course.." Negan chuckled "Really Kid?"

Carl waited a moment, Turning his head to face Negan. "You should go. Before you find out how Dangerous we all are." He mumbled, not holding back on how his tone sounded.
Negan smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well pardon me young man, excuse the shit outta my goddamn French but., did you just threaten me?" He huffed "I get threatening Davey here, but I can't have it, not him, not me-"

Negan was cut off By Ron mumbled Carl's name, Negans hand flying up to sush him
"Dont! Be rude, Ron. We are havin' a conversation here." They stayed silent. Carl's head cocking upwards to negan, who lost his smile.

"Now. Where were we?" He asked Carl, expecting no answer. "Thats right! Your giant man balls!" He chuckled.

"Now I like you, so I don't want to go hard proving a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit, half is what I say it is!" He shouted his words nearing the end of his sentence.

"I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how Serious. Again?" He tilted his head, His gaze Shiftig to Ron.
Carl Exhaled, quickly dropping the gun
Negan already found some weak spot in Carl.
Carl handed the gun to his dad, Well that was before Negan took it from Rick.

Once the two left, Carl and Ron stood quietly in the same room, Carl looking at the floor and trying to avoid Ron's gaze.

"What were you thinking, Carl." Ron mumbled, reaching over and grasped onto Carl's hand. But Carl yanked it away.

"They were taking our stuff, Ron!" He scoffed, looking over at him. Ron sighed, once again grasping onto his hand and yanked him close into tight hug.
He tried to pull back before he relaxed against Ron's shoulder, sighing.

"I dont know what I expected" Carl mumbled, Ron reaching up and ran his  fingers through his hair.

-

(1,437 words