Annoying boys and creepy witches

Start from the beginning

"And what's your point?" the boy asked back, raising his eyebrow .

Eventually it was time to go to their first class of the day. It seemed as the whole group except for Peter was dragging their feet. Aveline always rather liked potions class, though she never really told anyone out of fear it would make her seem too much like a Rosier. So instead, she pretended to complain with the others.

When they arrived in class, naturally it was already over half full with Slytherin's. Besides that, there were two ravenclaws, Lily Evans and them making up the rest of the class. Aveline was very aware she was the only Hufflepuff in the room, and she had never been more grateful her friends weren't a bunch of idiots who ditched the class.

Evan spotted her at once, keeping his dark brown eyes on her as if he was trying to make her explode by sheer will. He was sitting next to Nott, his brown hair slicked back in a way that made him look like a stuck up prick.

Aveline sat down next to Remus, in the table behind Sirius and James. The tension in the room was so thick the windows seemed as if they were about to explode. For as the Slytherin's glared at the few Gryffindors, the Gryffindor boys glared just as harshly back.

"Ah my wonderful students have all arrived!" a very cheerful voice said, and in walked Slughorn with his usual red cheeks and distance looking smile.

He paused infront of the class, eyes looking around at each and every student

"Now this won't do won't it?" he asked, and no one had any clue what he was talking about. "This class is supposed to be about intermingling between all my most brilliant students! Yes, this certainly won't do."

They watched as he tapped his foot, finger on his chin as he thought. After a moment he waved his hand.

"Alright everyone out of there seats! I'll be picking your seats this semester!"

There was a collective groan, as everyone got up very much dreading what was to come. They watched as Slughorn got to rearranging people, trying his best to match people with others they would have never sat with in their life.

"Alright and this desk will be..." he trailed off, eyes looking around the room. "Mr Potter and Miss Evans. Yes that will be a splendid match!"

Aveline audibley gasped, earning her a nudge from Remus. James looked as if he was about to have some sort of seizure, his eyes wide as looked back at his friends mouthing an oh my god as he went to take his seat next to Lily. Lily obviously looked a bit less impressed, giving him a closed lip smile out of pure politeness.

Sirius was sat next to one of the Ravenclaws Bloke's mostly because Slughorn was too scared to see what would happen if was sitting next to a Slytherin. As more and more people were getting sat, Aveline couldn't deny she was getting a little more worried. Especially as the poool started shrinking and it was her and remus with a bunch of her brothers friends left.

"Alright next I think let's go Rosier and  Mr Lupin."

Though when two Rosier's moved forward, Slughorn let out a chuckle.

"Mr Rosier that is."

Remus gave Aveline the most you've got to be fucking kidding me look of the century, before dramatically making his way over to the table where Evan now sat. Evan had an equally pissed off look on his face, and both boys sat down as far as possible away from one another without it being downright weird.

"And finally, that leaves Miss Rosier and Mr Nott. Right up front you two please."

It seemed as Slughorn really did want to make everyone's life miserable. Theodore Nott was quite literally her least favourite Slytherin of all time. He was exactly everything she hated about pureblood society wrapped up into one disgusting ball.