Chapter 25

Ophelia sat at the dinner table, head down with a smile on her face while her parents chatted away but she could still feel the eyes of her sister. Sasha noticed the change in Ophelia's mood.

She noticed how she wouldn't get bothered by the mention of Ryan or when she or Fuschia insulted her, she also noticed that she'd been on her phone lately and smiled more than before.

Sasha noticed everything. Sasha snatched her phone out of her hand, surprising Ophelia. "Who is My King?" She asks as she scrolls through the text messages. Ophelia snatches her phone out of her hands, holding it close to her chest.

"My boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Please don't tell me it's that Ryan boy again." Myles frowned. "This is someone different. He's different, I assure you, different."

Ophelia says. Fuschia leaned forward against the table with a tiny smirk on her face.

"Is he handsome? Ooo I bet he's rich too." She mocked. Ophelia caught the teasing yet insulting attitude inside her mother's voice and if she was being honest, it didn't surprise her.

"It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is if he makes me happy."  Ophelia says, avoiding eye contact with Fuschia.

"I would say money and sex is what matters. Should I test him out for you?" Sasha had a cheeky smile on her face while Ophelia's blood boiled.

"What is your problem? You can't find someone of your own so you have to sleep with other women's men!" Ophelia shouts, "You're honestly pathetic."

Fuschia stood from her seat, slamming her hand against the table. "Ophelia Shanell Danvers, you will not insult anyone under this roof." She scolds. Ophelia could only scoff and roll her eyes.

"That's rich coming from you," Ophelia chuckled humorless. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You insult and belittle me every single day. I don't ever do anything but yet you find a way to put me down. Yet if Sasha does something, oh it's okay," Ophelia screams,"Mom, she fucking slept with my boyfriend, she lied on me multiple times, she fucking sleeps with every man she sees then bleeds them dry. Why do you hate me so much!" 

"Because you're a worthless piece of shit! Sometimes I wish I had abandoned you the moment I saw you!" Fuschia shouts. Ophelia gasped, stunned at her words.

"Whenever I had you, nobody wanted to see me, nobody wanted me. They all wanted you. It's always about you and never about me." Ophelia shook her head as she looked down at her feet.

"You always were and will always be a nobody for as long as you live."  Myles stood up, "Fuschia!" Ophelia sniffled, tears slowly trickling down her cheeks.

"She had to know that I'd never love someone like her." Smack!

Sasha and Ophelia's eyes widened in shock and horror. It happened so fast. Fuschia held her face as the stinging continued. "Mr. Danvers?" "What is it, Stewart?"

"You have a visitor." Myles sighs before sitting down, "Bring em in." Stewart walks away before returning with a teen girl.

She was beautiful: smooth brown toned skin, black, long, loose curled hair, with deep brown eyes that could enchant you in with one look.

Myles sat up in his chair, eyes widened. "You." He said almost in a snarl. "Dad, who is this?" Sasha asked. "I thought I told you to never come around." Myles says.

"Dad!" Myles looks towards Sasha and Ophelia. "What?" "Who is this?" Myles stuttered over his words as he began to shake.

"My name is Felicity Coleman," Fuschia's eyes widened before becoming angry, "My mother's name is Opal Coleman and Myles Danvers is my father."