Chapter 11

Ophelia closed her locker, jumping when she saw Chloe standing there with the biggest smirk on her face. "I swear to God, you're gonna end up getting hurt one day." Ophelia growls as she turns towards her bestie.

Chloe giggles at her friend's words. "Désolé, chun li,(Sorry chun li)." She fake pouts as she looked at Ophelia from her lashes. Ophelia lightly pushes her away, laughing in the process. "What are you doing stalking my locker?" Ophelia asks.

Chloe shrugged. "Nothing, just chatting. It's surprising that I haven't seen Ryan for the past few days. Usually he'd be attached to you like a mama to a baby." She says. Ophelia grimaces in disgust. "What?" "Chloe, that was a terrible comparison and you know it." Chloe laughed at her friend's words.

"Speaking of Ryan, where is he?" Chloe asks, "I haven't seen him a bit, is he alright." "Yeah, Ryan is alright, just caught something." Ophelia replies, "It must be bad because I rarely hear anything from him. He'll text here and there but just to see what I'm doing and how he's feeling. That's about it."

"Sounds terrible." Chloe says. "Yeah, I'm gonna stop by his house when we leave. I got him some soup." Ophelia tells her. "Awe sounds sweet." Even though she couldn't visibly, Chloe could tell that Ophelia was blushing.

The girls walked outside. Most of the students were gone but there were still some students lingering around. "Need me to drop you off?" Chloe asks. Ophelia shook her head. "Nah, surprisingly and oddly Sasha let me borrow her car which is new for her." Chloe furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hate to tell you Chun li but your sister must be on that shit. Cuz Sasha ain't ever nice." Chloe crosses her arms. Ophelia shrugs. "I wouldn't be surprised." She laughs. Chloe lightly chuckles as well.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later. Be safe." Chloe hugged her. "You too." She replies, "Je vous aime, (I love you)." Chloe smiles at her and replies with, "je vous aime aussi, (I love you too)."

(Time skip)

"I'm sorry dear but Ryan isn't here,"Ryan's mother, Mrs. Andrews, says, "he said he was going to a friend's house. Ophelia frowns, "Do you know who?" Mrs. Andrew shook her head. Ophelia sighs. "Thank you again, Mrs. Andrew."

"Anytime dear." Ophelia walked down the stairs with Mrs. Andrews' eyes watching her. She got into Sasha's car and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. Rubbing her face, Ophelia sighed once again. 'Why didn't he text me to let me know,' she thought. Ophelia pulled off and headed home.

(Time skip)

One of the many butlers opened the front door. "Welcome home, Master Ophelia." He greets formally as if he was a robot programmed. "Hello Stewart," She greets nodding as she enters the mansion, "is anyone home?" "Your parents are at a meeting and the only one occupying the home is your sister." He responds.

"Okay thank you, Stewart." "My pleasure, Master Ophelia." He bows to her. Ophelia nods to him as she walks away. Ophelia's legs felt like noodles as she walked up the stairs. Her eyes slightly drooped and all she could think about was taking a nap. She tried calling Ryan even texting him but no reply.

Ophelia decided to try again later. Sasha's door was wide open while hers was closed. Ophelia keeps her door closed so it wasn't unusual. 'Sasha must've been downstairs or something,' Ophelia thinks. The door knob was cold to the touch.

Slowly turning the knob, Ophelia enters the room to only freeze and gasp. "Are you fucking serious!" She screams. The pair froze like deer in headlights. "My bed! Are you kidding me?" Ophelia's eyes turned red as she glared at Sasha but Sasha wasn't the only one she shot daggers at.

Sasha's shock turned into a cocky attitude.  Her side smirk while she pushed her hair behind her ear gave all the confirmation that Ophelia needed. Sasha did this on purpose. Ophelia gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists.

"It's not what it looks like I swear!" He cries. "Everyone in America and the world has heard that line before. Wanna try again," She says,"Ryan?" The way his name rolled off her tongue left a terrible taste in her mouth. Ryan pushed Sasha off as he practically ran towards Ophelia, dropping to his knees in front of her.

He wrapped himself around her legs. "I'll leave you two alone. Bye bye." Sasha strutted out the room, the sheets barely clinging to her naked form. Before she could leave, Ophelia slapped her, nearly knocking her down.

Sasha quickly left the room, holding her face. "Bet you aren't smirking now, Bitch!" She called after her. Ryan stood to his feet. He quickly slipped on his pants. Ophelia didn't even care to look down.

"Baby." Ophelia raised her hand, stopping him. "Don't." She warns. Ryan hangs his head. "I trusted you, Ryan. Weeks after that day, you started calling me cute nicknames, taking me out to places I never went to, meeting your mom, etc. Now this is how you do me? In my bed, sleeping with my sister and you lied about being sick. God only knows how long this has been going on." She frowns.

Ryan was about to speak but Ophelia stopped him. "I don't wanna know. All I want is for you to be out by the time I get back." She tried to leave but Ryan grabbed her arm. "Ophelia, listen to me! It was a mist-" He didn't finish his sentence.

Ophelia punched him dead in his mouth. "By the time I get back." She repeats. She examined him. His mouth was bloody. "Let's hope that I didn't ruin your good looks, pretty boy. Goodbye, Ryan." Without another word, Ophelia left. Ryan could only thank himself for not only the bloody mouth but for his angel