Chapter 12

"I'm gonna kill her," Chloe bluntly said, "and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Ophelia chuckles sadly as she plays with her straw, slowly stirring her drink.

Her eyes trained to her lap. Chloe frowned even more as she scanned her form. Chloe reached out to grab her hands. Ophelia looked at her with nearly teary eyes.

"Listen Poupée, (doll), I know your hurt but you cannot allow that Triste excuse d'un homme, si vous pouvez même l'appeler ainsi, (Sad excuse of a man, if you can even call him that), bring you down. I know you liked and cared about but you gotta realize," Chloe takes a deep breath,"that maybe he was meant to be there for you. Maybe you got something better waiting for you."

Ophelia nods as a small smile appears on her face. "Thanks Chloe." She shyly grins. "No problem, Ensoleillement,(Sunshine)." Chloe leans back in the booth, stretching her arms as a yawn erupts from her mouth.

"Tired?" Chloe hums as she nods. "Yeah, Pops had me up late last night. He needed me down at the shop but it's all cool," She yawns again,"listen Ensoleillement, I know you're still hurt over Ryan but I don't want you to be like those girls who mopes around for like most of the movie, so you and I Sunday, are going somewhere. So you better be prepared."

Chloe stands up. "Wait what?" Chloe starts to walk away, ignoring Ophelia's question. "Where are we going?" Ophelia calls out again. Chloe winks at her over her shoulder before continuing to walk away.

Ophelia sighs as she shakes her head. A small sad chuckle left her once sealed lips. Paying for her drink, Ophelia, hands in her pockets, left the diner.