24. Absence

Dean and Sam came back to the bunker looking for Mary, Jayci and Jack, wondering if they were back home.

"Yo, Mom! - Mom! Jack? Jayci? Mom? Hey, Jack? Jayci?" Dean called.

"Jack? Jayci? Jack? Jayci?" Sam said.

"Yo, anybody here?" A door opened and closed.

"Mom? Mom? Jack? Nothing."

"They probably just stopped for a bite on the way back. You know how Mom gets after a hunt."

"Yeah."

"Well, hey, here's to another miraculous Sam Winchester survival. Got to say, man, if Jack hadn't have healed you..."

"Yep."

"You know, lately, it feels like we'd be up the creek without that kid of Jayci. I mean, first, they take care of Michael and then Nick."

"Kind of sounds like you're bummed about it."

"No. "Get out of jail free" card? I'll take that."

"Gonna try Mom?"

"Yeah." Dean tried calling Mary again though the cell phone on the other table was going off as if she left it there with her bag. "Looks like they left in a hurry."

"Try Jack or Jayci."

"Yeah. Thanks. Okay. All right, thanks."

"What did Jody say?"

"She hasn't heard anything."

"You?"

"Nope. I left voicemails for Donna, Charlie, Bobby."

"Rowena?"

"Yeah Just got off the phone with her. She says she has a spell that might track them down."

"Okay, well, that's good." Dean's phone was ringing and he answered it, hearing Castiel on the line. "Hey, Cas."

"I got your message. Nick was trying to raise Lucifer?"

"Yeah."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't, uh -- Kid said he and Jayci took care of him. So, right now, we're just trying to find Jack, Jayci and Mom."

"Are they together?"

"Yeah."

"A-Alone?"

"Y-Yeah. W-Why do you -- Yes, Cas, they were together, alone. What's he saying? I don't Cas? I, um -- If you have something to tell us, now's the time."

"I saw Jack. He -- He -- He did something when we got home with Sam. I went to check on him, and Felix was sick."

"Felix? You mean the snake?"

"Yes. Jack used his powers. He killed the snake. I think Jack considered it a mercy. I-I was gonna tell you."

"...but you just wanted to wait until we were already freaked out."

"I'm sorry. I don't think Jack is well, Dean. Dean?"

Dean hung up on Castiel.

"What?" Sam asked.

"He said that Jack went all Kevorkian on his snake."

"Why?"

"Don't know. Who cares. It's a snake. Right now, we've got to find them."

"I think I have an idea."

"This will work?"

"As long as Jack's battery's running, probably. There we go. Look. Wait. Is that? Nepal? Wait a second."