-

Kyungsoo exhaled with a grunt as he lifted his head from hanging low, hands fixed around a pipe behind him and he almost instantly moved them once he realized he'd been cuffed to it.

" hey clam down.." Jennies voice was familiar to him yet he still flinched as he turned his head to the side seeing her sit against the wall.

Blinking confused he sat up right to have a better look on his surroundings. The people sitting around in this empty room, some kids playing card and board games and then her besides him.

" you're safe here " she nodded at him so kyungsoo couldn't help and frown while looking back at his cuffed wrist " oh.. that my, my dad he's a bit overprotective and well you did attack me "

" I defended myself "

" I didnt even touch you " she chuckled ridiculed.

" exactly " 
He mumbled unbothered, eyes almost calculatively looking around the room.
" why did he put us here ? Is he gonna sell us ?"

A few heads spiked into his direction. At the mentioning and he couldn't help and notice some shake their head as they mumbled to each other and glanced briefly back at him. Like he was too dumb to notice.

" no its a safe room.. to hide us away and protect us " she explained " the fight is right above our heads-"
" Jennie" another woman called warningly " don't give away too much to this boy, let's just wait here quietly alright "

Jennie almost rolled her eyes, ignoring the concerned lady who was rocking a baby from a far. Kyungsoos eyes stayed on her and the child a little in pain before he swallowed and turned away again. " why are they fighting ?.."

" the hollow pack.. father said they'd attack us he declared war along with the other packs to get rid of them "

" what ?" Irritated and confused he frowned at her like he thought she was trying to make a fool of him.

" yes your pack crossed the border and they violated the rules many times before. You're the final push after what they'd done to you, all our alliances agreed even the ones from the mountains rushed here to stand by us"
She explained a little bitter sweet before shifting to sit in front of him. " how old are you ? I'm 16"

He no longer looked at her or bothered to answer instead he moved his arms against the cuffs, still thinking on how he could possibly escape from a place like this and her rambling nonesense.
"Mmh well what's you name ? I'm Jennie "

" Jennie please.. leave the boy alone " the woman spoke again from the side, another child running around her showing a drawn picture which she took and smiled at. it was an unusual sight to kyungsoo and he couldnt help but keep his eyes on her.

" just rock your baby don't bother me " Jennie nearly growled annoyed, which spiked something in kyungsoo as he frowned back at her.
" Jennie please.. "
" what ? I'm just curious, it's a thing old lad-"
" hey " kyungsoo leaned foreward to her and she was caught off guard, sitting up straighter "talk to her like that again and I'll cut your tongue out the moment my hands are free "

She swallowed and more heads turned their way. " I didnt.. mean.. " she stuttered still a little shocked but he kept his eyes on her strictly.
" I don't care what you meant, your big mouth ran regardless "

Kyungsoo eyes had somehow made a chill run down her spine as she turned her head to the woman again, hesitating before bowing her head " sorry.. I didnt mean to be rude"

" it's.. erm it's alright dear " the woman chuckled nervously, looking at the boy just as off guard as most of the people in the room, not that it bothered kyungsoo however.