Chapter 10

My head was spinning right round right now. I was torned between these two hot guys that I had ever come across. Standing in the middle of the tension between them in the middle of the dance floor was way too awkward enough. I felt the air was getting thicker as it did in every second passing by. I can't take it anymore. I would have gotten smothered somehow in the club. I didn't want to create a scene in the club.

I turned and made a beeline toward the front entrance. Oliver and Jasper were calling me from my back. I walked my way to the entrance as quickly as possible before I could face them again. Some guy was trying to stop me for dancing and offer me a drink while I tried to make an escape, but I politely said no. 

When I made it to the entrance, I squeezed through the queue and walked away to nowhere near the club. I waved my hand to halt for a taxi. I needed to get away from here.

My mind was jumbled up with two of them. I smelled of sweat and the mixture of Jasper and Oliver 's cologne. I couldn't have imagined having sex with both of them at the same time on my bed. If I ever did that, I would have a heart attack. 

I hopped into the cab as I saw both of them standing at the sidewalk trying to look for me. 

'' Just go.'' I said to the cab driver before one of them see me in the cab. I knew how Jasper was capable of doing something extreme when he got serious. I didn't want a misson-impossible-jump-out-car scene right now. I needed to get home. 

I slided down to my seat as the cab drove by them hoping that they wouldn't see me. 

It was too little too late when Jasper yelled my name as the cab was already far away from where they were.

I trudged to my bed once I unlocked the front door of my home.

Tonight was such a uneventful night I had had ever encountered. Being torned between two men was way unimaginable than I thought it was. It seemed easy when you saw the female character in the movie was being torned between two guys. At that time I cussed the actress for being so dumb for not choosing the hottest one amongst the two of them. I once thought what would I do if such situation ever happened on me?

I got up and walked warily to ensuite bathroom to clean myself up before I called it a day. 

After I finished cleaning up myself, I trudged to my bed as I saw a voicemail from Oliver. I didn't bother to listen to his voice anymore because I was dead dead tired of the day itself. I switched off the light and ,within minutes or few, drift away to my dream where I could always find peace. 

It was one of the typical hot summer day during the last summer. Jasper and I had a very intense and hot and sweaty sex because we were both so hungry for each other at that time. Don't even ask why we were both so sex-driven at that time. It could be the reason that we were so madly in love and we couldn't get our hands off each other. 

After what-seem-to-be-forever, we both exhausted laying on our bed with our sweaty body. 

' That was great,' I said. ' You were great. '

' Yeah yeah,' he said. 

' What ? ' I asked, he usually didn't sound like this after having sex.

' Nothing.' 

' Tell me.' 

' Nothing .. it's just .. ' he said, thinking the right choice of word. ' I don't know, babe. Do you think you feel right of what's happening between us ? '

' I feel splendid. What's the matter ? You want to stop this friend with benefits thing , don't you ? '

' No ! Of course not ! I feel great having you around. I wish I could hold you longer than I ever want to. '

' Then hold me now. Hold me as long as you like. ' I said, moving in to kiss him tenderly. 

' Jake ? ' he said softly. 

' Hmm ? ' 

' What kind of relationship are we having actually ? ' 

' Well,' I thought for the right combination of words to fit our relationship right now. We both had been friends for quite some time but not lover. I didn't want any commitment to any relationship, all I  wanted was to have sex with him and that was that. I didn't think any further other than this whole friend-with-benefits thing. ' We are not lover, but more than just friend ? ' 

' Seems legit. ' he made a agreed face. I giggled at his adorable face he made. ' I love your smile. It brightens up my day. ' He caressed my cheeks. 

I blushed at his compliments. No one ever compliment me in this kind affectionate way. I was digging it. ' T-thanks.' I said politely. 

' Jake ? ' he said again softly, this time he lifted up my chin up so that I could look at his gorgeous blue eyes. 

' Yes .. ? ' I felt breathless. 

' Do you think we could be more than just friend ? ' 

' I thought we are more than just friend ? ' I raised my eyebrow. 

' What I meant is way more than just friend, ' Oh my god. He did not ask what I wasn't hoping for. 

He gulped before he spoke. ' Would you be my boyfriend ? ' 

 My heartbeat stopped.

I was so not looking forward to Monday. Reason number one: Facing Oliver would be damn awkward. I'd no idea what should I have said to him, besides the project we were doing. Reason number two: If Jasper ever showed up again in front of my office building, only God-know-what would have happened to me. What is it that ME had become the rivalry between both of them ?

I walked up to my office and straight away paced up my speed of walking to my room before Oliver managed to spot me.

I swiftly opened the door of my office room and only to realize that Oliver was already sitting on my desk looking through my files that I had been preparing for upcoming presentation.

He looked dashing with his working suit on. Oh wait. I must not think of this right now. I couldn't have my wayward thought of him to dominate me right now. Keep calm and smile.

I cleared my throat. "What are you doing in my room ?"

" I'm waiting for you," He said without looking up. " I need to talk to you. "

" I don't want to talk right now. I've got a lot of works to do." I said, walking over to my desk and put down my briefcase.

" Alright then. I will talk to you later. " He snapped the file shut and looked at me. 

" Later I will be busy. "

" We will talk . " He enunciated each word.

'' Whatever. " I said, shuffling my paperworks.

Without any warning, my chin was being grabbed and a pair of soft lips sealed mine. My eyes were wide opened when my mind registered that Oliver was kissing me right now in the office. Damn. He smelled so good. 

A knock on the door and Janice walked in. " Jake, do you want a coff... oh my god ! " 

I pushed off Oliver with my utmost efforts. " Oliver ! what the hell ! " 

" I will come back later. " Janice closed the door shut. 

Oliver seemed happy about it. " I just want to ensure you that I really like you. " He grinned.

" By kissing me in the office ? Are you out of your mind ? " 

" You seemed enjoy it. " He smirked.

'' No. I didn't. Now. Get out. " I blushed.

" I will see you soon. " He opened the door and closed it behind him. 

What the hell was that ? 

Oh god.