Chapter 8

The morning sunshine spread across the soaring blue sky. Birds were chirping jocosely out front of my window. The ray of sunlight shined through the filling gap of curtains to my face directly. I groaned at the heat sensation and crawled out from my otherworldly comfortable bed. I got up with a backache. Ouch ! What did I do last night ?

Suddenly the realization hit my mind. I have sex with Jasper . Fuck ! I shouldn't have done that ! Now he will be thinking we are getting back together after what had happened last night. I couldn't believe I was letting it to happen when my sanity was still in sane. Truth to be told, his mercurial attitude was really a turn on to me. Where the heck did he learn that from ? Perhaps from someone he had slept with for the past few years which he assumed I didn't notice. I've had never enjoyed so much of pleasure sexually for so long ever since I've broken up with Jasper. I was thinking maybe I should give Jasper a second chance for him to do good. Having said that, my subconscious mind kept on telling me that he does not worth my while. But I still wanted him to fulfill my sexual desire because only him can does that to me. I didn't ever want to get hurt by the same person all over again. I just wanted to have sex. Maybe I should tell him that we should just be fuck buddy. Yeah ! That was right ! Friend with benefits ! No harm doing that ! Right ? We were just only friend and we can have sex whenever we want. Never involve any personal feelings or commit anything into this kind of sexualationship. If only the term was right. Right ! I've made a decision that I'm gonna be Jasper fuck buddy. This would totally serve him and me right given the fact that we both were sex crazed and couldn't get our hands off each other.

While I was in introspection, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

' Morning, ' he snuggled in my neck, breathing in my scent. ' You were so good last night.'

I blushed. I wanted to compliment him in return. But I have something more important to tell him than complimenting his bed skills.

' Jasper,' I said calmly.

'hmm ..' he responded sleepily, still snuggling in my neck.

' Can you not assume that we are getting back together after what had happened last night ? '

' What ?! ' he snapped up and pulled away from me. I stood up to face him. ' What are you talking about ? You still want to break up with me after last night ? '

' No. '

' Then what ? What do you want , Jake ? ' he demanded.

' I want you to be my friend with benefits. '

There was a silence. He was looking at me wide eyes. The silence lasted for a minute or two, then he seemed to find his voice back.

'What kind of benefits ? ' he asked.

' I just want sex. ' I said, looking at him expectantly.

' We could have it everyday if we were together.'