Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

So great to call home after having such long hour flight. I quickly unloaded my luggage from the taxi itself and walked swiftly to the driveway to the entrance door of my home sweet home. I've missed him so much its hurt after staying for a week in California for my job. My job always requires me going overboard to meet with the clients and all those stuffs which make me sick in my gut. Well, someone has to pay for the bill and earn for a living. Jasper owned a restaurant in the town itself and he's the chef of his own. He doesn't seem as busy as I thought he would be considering the fact that being the owner of the restaurant must have been working his ass off. Not did he always stays at home does nothing but watching pornos and masturbating to it. He's busy sometimes when his restaurant lacking of workers or his employee calls in sicked. Generally, he's kinda relatively living a carefree life more than I do.

I unlocked the front door and called for him. "I'm home, sweetheart." I can't wait to see him and tell him how pathetic my flight was. I walked into the living room and glanced around seeing none of his presence. I guessed he's out for work. Jasper and I moved in together after we've been together for 2 years. He was practically living in my home all the time before he moved in because we can't get our hands off each other. I still remembered profoundly that we met at the bar where I was drinking on my own as on the day itself I was turning twenty-two. How pathetic it was spending my birthday alone in a bar getting wasted. Then Jasper approached me asking if he can buy me a drink. I nodded and that's when we started our relationship until now. He was 4 years older than me. Even though he's older than me in terms of age. I always got the say in our relationship. Maybe because he's kinda flamboyant in our relationship and I knew he's a player beforehand. But he'd promised that he would never cheated on me no matter what. I believe him that's why our relationship can still be keeping good until now considering the fact that he was a MANizer.

I checked his presence in the kitchen but to no avail. I was exhausted from the long hours flight and I trudged on to couch in the living room after grabbing a beer from the refrigerator.

Before I continue my third sip, I heard some movement upstairs. I sat up straight and reached out and grabbed a wooden bat under the coffee table in front of me before I walked toward the stairs. I deliberately walked up the stairs as my heartbeat was skipping erratically. Please let it not to be thief or something because I do not know to fight back. And then I heard some noise coming out from the room Jasper and I shared. I slowly brought my steps one and another forward to the door of our room. When I reached the front the door, I heard someone moaning Jasper's name.

My eyes widened at it. I hovered at the door thinking of trudging in to catch them in act but I abstained myself from doing it. I don't ever want to witness what I thought it would most possibly be happening in the room. I knew it. I knew Jasper cheated on me all the while. I just knew the fact that he has been cheating on me several times but I kept convincing myself that he wouldn't ever do it again. I didn't ever confronted him about this because once I spill everything would be different from it was.

Another moans escaped from the guy , I guessed. My heart shattered in pieces one by one as he moaned. My eyes stung. I just have to suck it up and face him. You can do it. I told myself repeatedly. Before I mustered up my courage to infringe their action, Jasper yelled his name , from what I heard was Brandon, when he reached climax. Brandon, the fucker was fucking with my man. My anger was boiling at the thought him fucking with my man. I waited no more and twisted the knob and slammed wide open the door.

Exactly what I thought it would be. Jasper was taken aback by my presence. His facial expression was turning from shocked to flush red embarrassing to guilty. Jasper quickly removed himself away from the fucker and pulled on his pants and reached out for me.

"Let me explain," he said pleadingly.

"There's nothing to explain about, Jass." My eyes were welling up with hot tears. I was on the verge of breaking down but not in front of him.

" Please , let me explain , it's not what you think ... ,"

"Oh really. It's not what I think it is seeing you laying on the top of some random guy naked ?" I laughed. I don't know why I think it's funny.

" Jake, listen to me ," He grabbed my elbow before I could walked away.

" Don't fucking touch me !" I snatched my arms away from him. "I knew it. I knew you have been cheating on me. I just never told you because I always thought that you would get bored of it one day," My tears reached its brim and began sliding down my cheek. "My thought was wrong after all. I'm always wrong." When I began to turn away from him , he held me tightly from behind. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just .. I .. I can't ... Please forgive me what I'd done," His mouth was against my neck. I can felt the tears dripping from his eyes on to my shoulder. "Please. Don't leave me. I'm sorry ... I promise you I won't ever do it again. Please ..I love you , "

" Get off of me, Jasper ! " I struggled from his tightening gripped but to no avail. "Don't ever make a promise you can never keep !" He's always stronger than I am. He's always been to the gym every morning to work his ass off because he knows damn well that I am always turned on hard by his stone rock abs and well-toned physique.

" Please. Forgive me. I won't do that ever again." He pleaded. I couldn't hear anymore of his pleading. I used my greatest strength I've ever had remaining in my system and pushed myself out of his embrace.

" Jasper..." My tears were running down uncontrollably. I've never cried for so long ever since my mum passed away 3 years ago. When Jasper stepped forward to hold me again, I back off. I know it's now or never. I didn't want to do this. I wished I could forget everything had happened and start all over again. I know it's very unlikely to be happening. I just want to tell him and end this thing between me and him. It was so smothering to be with him.

" Please don't." He said pleadingly. He's practically kneeling on the floor.

" We're over." I said without looking his eyes. I turned away without looking back as Jasper was calling for my name. I ran down to the living room and grabbed my car key. Before I reached the door, Jasper stopped me. " Please don't leave me. I love you so much. I can't live without you around."

"I'm not leaving you," He sighed a relief when he heard that. "But you are the one who is leaving my house."

He looked up and said " Are you kicking me out ? "

" I want you and your lad to be gone in an hour. Or else I would have to call the cops. " I said sternly without giving him a sympathetic look. Without letting him to finish, I walked out of the house and stomped to my car. I hopped in and ignited the engine. I pulled out of the driveway and sped all the way down the street to nowhere in my mind.