"I should get a tattoo."

"What would it be?"

"I don't know. What was your first tattoo?"

" it was an expression. My mom always told me. I got it when she passed away."

"What did it say?"

" it was really simple, I definitely view it differently now. I wish I could've viewed or valued it the way I do now then." He sighed.

"What was it?" I asked and he cleared his throat. "A touchy topic?"

"I might get drunk tonight. I should get your name tattooed." I laughed.

" why would you do that?"

" why not? I want you stuck to me baby!" He yelled.

"Shut up."

" can I get it?"

"If you want to."

"How would you want it?"

"Mmm... good question. Get it on your finger."

"My finger?"

"Yes." He chuckled. " get my name, right beer, on the thenar webspace."

" I should get it where?" I laughed at his dramatics.

" the space between your thumb and your index. On whatever hand you- ya mean." He laughed.

"Ya mean?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it."

" It's so many ways I can say it, I feel like you expect me to say it in like a sexy way. I can't promise you that." He laughed. " you say it?"

" Actually, that is a great idea. I'm stroking this dick I love you call your name and when I-"

"Stop."

" why the fuck would you tell me to say it and then tell me to stop. Stop giving me the floor if you can't take what the fuck comes my mouth."

" You take shit too far, the shit that comes out your mouth-"

" The shit that comes out of this dick gone be all over that name baby. Ou... I can see it now."

"Why does shit like that come out your mouth?"

" my mouth is only open because you're not coming in my mouth. If you put that pussy in my face, I'll be quiet."

" are you capable of a regular conversation?"

" I am very capable I just don't feel like having one right now." He sighed. "¿Estaría bien si invitara a Lawrence a cenar?" I heard her voice. "está bien, voy a salir con los chicos... vale... she about to have company tonight. I am going to turn up and I am going to find me a big booty bitch take her back to the crib."

" Don't make me fuck you up. Don't play yourself." I snapped. " i'm all nice and shit and I'm sweet, but don't get beat the fuck up. Ask your daughter about me."

"Ou." He laughed. "Ok shit, It's like that?"

" yes." I said flatly. " You done piss me off."

" I was just playing." He laughed.

"I am about to hang-"

" if you hang up, we're gone have a real problem, go head." we were quiet on both ends, he was waiting for me to hang up.