I started laughing out making everyone look at me. Yeah I actually do laugh out loud.

Me- lmfao whatever dude. It was your eyes. BAM!

Jacob- lol yeah okay. Imma choose to believe you chula. ^.^ I don't mind by the way I mean I do have some sexy eyes. ;)

Me-whatever-.- Ok it was your lips. ;)

I raised up from my phone looking at the clock and it was 10 mins before class ended. Ms.Jay says she needed to talk to the class before we leave. My phone vibrated indicating I had a message. I knew it was Jacob, before I was going to reply Ms.Jay spoke catching my attention.

She cleared her throat."As you guys may know, I already read all your plays already. And I must say. They were pretty good. I have a very talented class at hand here." She spoke. Her voice was filled with volume. We all applauded and cheered.

It was time to know who's play is going to performed. I was too excited for this. I worked really hard on this play and I feel like I should win this thing. I closed my eyes as she spoke waiting.

She smiled."But there was this one play that I really studied. It was so diverse. I picture this play being performed and so on. Now this is person really gifted at what he or she does.

It took me a while to choose but there wasn't a tie. Even you all did an amazing job, the person who's play is going to be performed is.......... Skyler Jennings." She yelled out my name. That's when I heard everyone started clapping for me.

My eyes sprung wide open. I was shocked. I put my hands over my mouth, I swear I was going to cry. It was so cliché how I was acting but I was in the moment. I stood up and walked towards Ms.Jay and hugged her. I turned around and faced the class.

I wiped a tear."Uh, I'm really grateful for getting to perform my play. And thank you Ms.Jay for teaching me all I know. I was surprised I didn't know my play was going to get picked.

Umm....I haven't chosen whose gonna playing who.....But I wanted to get copies for you guys to actually read and get familiarize with it. The play is actually called Garden Of Joy. Im not gonna say what its about yet though. but I assure you this play will be epic."

The theater applauded again and I bowed dramatically, they broke into laughter and I went back to my seat and gather my things. The bell rung and I walked out the classroom and I couldn't wait to tell Jacob the good news. but I was stopped by Ray. He was standing outside the door, I guess waiting for me.

He started clapping walking closer towards me."Congratulations , I wasn't expecting you to win." I could hear the envy with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice.

I furrowed my brows."What's that suppose to mean."

He smiled."I mean what I'm trying to say is I hope there's a good opening spot for me in your play. I wanna read it."

I kindly smiled back."Sure, You'll be the first one to read it. I got you."

He gave me a nod and walked away. That was kind of weird. But I would have acted the same way, probably even worse. I'm glad I get to do this. Now I have big responsibility. Man this is going to be a lot of work.

I kept scanning the hallway ahead of me looking for Jacob but I couldn't see him. Im mean there was no need to look cause he has that huge Afro on his head.

But I kept looking until I felt hands being wrapped around my head, covering my eyes. I smiled, cause I knew who it was. I uncovered the eyes thinking it was Austin, cause he's the only one that does that to me, but when I turned around I was greeted with lips being connected to mine. It was Jacob.