Shaking her head no, Elodie slips her hand into his, leaning into his arm slightly as they head for the bus. Her action surprises Luke, but he doesn't question it aloud, not wanting to ruin the chance he has to be close to her in some way while in a more public place.

"You riding with us today, Elodie?" Ashton asks after he realizes she's not leaving Luke's side like usual, grinning when she offers a small nod. "Guess I better make sure Calum's got clothes on then." He chuckles, jogging ahead of the others slightly.

"That actually is a good idea, Cal was pretty drunk last night when we left, and he doesn't like clothing when he's drunk." Michael laughs.

"I don't think he likes clothes pretty much ever, he just loses the part of himself that remembers it's good to wear them around other people when he's drunk. But I do appreciate that Ash thought about it before El was on the bus and he wasn't wearing anything."

"It's safe for you to get on the bus now, El." Ashton appears in the doorway of the bus as they reach it, "Welcome aboard."

"Thanks for looking out for her, Ash." Luke smiles, helping Elodie step up into the bus before following her.

"No problem, there is only one member of this band that she should be seeing naked, and it's not Calum." Ashton winks at Elodie as he says it, chuckling as she turns red.

"Hey, don't scare her off already, Ashton. Luke deserves the chance to do that himself." Calum appears from the bunks as he pulls a hoodie on, "Did you guys bring me food?"

"We were thinking we'd order something before we head out of town, what do you want?" Michael asks.

"I need coffee, and something to eat too, I don't really care what." Calum shrugs, falling onto the sofa beside Ashton.

"Elodie, you're from around here, is there anywhere good that will deliver to the gate in the next half hour?" Michael turns to her, his eyebrow raised.

Raising a finger to indicate she needs a moment she pulls out her phone, pushing a few buttons before showing it to Luke with a menu pulled up, cocking an eyebrow at him to ask his opinion of the idea.

"They'll deliver?" He asks again, getting a nod back from her.

"Okay, this little cafe she took me to yesterday is really good. They have coffee and real food too."

"Done." The others all agree quickly, passing Elodie's phone around to place their orders before Luke pulls out his card to pay for the lot.

"Alright, let us know when the food is here. I think we're going to get comfortable in the back and watch a movie or something, you guys are welcome to join us." Luke looks up as the confirmation of the order comes through on the screen.

"What are you guys watching?" Ashton asks quickly.

"Don't know yet, just want to make sure you guys know you're welcome to join us, no need to try and stay away." Luke shrugs, taking Elodie's hand again and pulling her through the bunks towards the couch's ar the back.

"We'll probably join you when the food gets here." Michael calls after them, Luke raising his hand in acknowledgment without turning back.

***

Elodie can feel strong arms wrapped around her shoulders, a warm chest under her head as she comes to, realizing she'd fallen asleep during the movie she'd been watching with Luke and the band. Not yet ready to be fully awake, she lets her eyes stay closed, cuddling into Luke's chest slightly. She suppresses a grin when the movement causes him to respond by rubbing his thumb against the fabric of his hoodie covering her upper arm.