"We are dropping you off at 10pm." He told me.

I nodded and he left again. I'll be dead by midnight. I already know it. I fell asleep once again.

*14 hours later*

I was shaken awake by two masked men. I sat up pushing away from them. I began to panic as my breath sped up. Suddenly a gun was being pointed in my face. I panicked even more. I felt hands grab me and pull me off the bed. I landed on my feet as pain shot through my left leg. I cried out putting my weight onto Cody. He shoved me and I fell against the bed post. My rib was now in agonizing pain.

"GET THE FUCK UP." Robin screamed.

I pulled myself up sobbing as I wobbled after them. I was in so much pain. I followed them up the stairs then collapsed at the top. They dragged me all the way to the car. I was then blindfolded and they tied my hands together.

*Sapnap pov*

I was slightly late. I was now leaving my house at 10:03. I had to make up an excuse to my mom so I could leave. I sped down the road. It took me about 20 minutes until I even entered the town. Now I had to find the spot.

*Karl pov*

We parked and they both got out. They then opened the back door and pulled me out. I kicked and screamed as I was dragged along a rough road.

"Where am I?" I sobbed as they let go.

They shoved me to the ground. I had no way of catching myself so I landed on my rib again. I also felt my cheek scrape the ground.

"Stay here. Don't even try to leave." They said.

I then heard doors slam making me flinch, then a car driving off.

"DON'T LEAVE ME HERE. PLEASE." I yelled sobbing.

I laid on the hard, rough ground crying until I heard another car.

*Sapnap pov*

I was slowly driving along the road they said they would be on when I spotted a figure. I slammed on my brakes and parked the car. I got out and ran over. It was him. It was Karl.

"Karl!" I exclaimed sitting next to him.

He flinched and moved away. I reached for the blindfold and pulled it away from his eyes. My eyes watered at the sight. He had a large gash on his cheek and his eyes looked dull. If he wasn't moving and breathing right now I would've thought he was dead. They were right. He lost his spark.

"Oh Karl." I mumbled.

I reached for the hand ties and quickly untied them. He immediantly sat up crying out in pain. He was gripping his ribcage.

"What's wrong?" I asked panicking.

He didn't answer and continued to cry.

"I'll help you as soon as we get to my house. We need to get you out of here though." I explained.

He nodded and I wrapped an arm around him. I carefully pulled him up. He was so so light. He took a step and cried out again. He fell to the ground. He began gesturing to his ankle. His eyes were squeezed shut as tears ran out of them.

"M-My ankle." He stuttered.

I sat by him and rolled up the pant leg. I stopped breathing for a second.

"W-What did h-he do to y-you?" I asked.

Karl didn't answer and continued to sob.

"I'm taking you to the hospitol." I stated.