part27. is this what you want

Your big brother stepped infront fo you with concern lacing his face.  He gently pulled you into a hug.  One of comfort.  You bury your face into his chest hearing his heart beat softly. 

He held you like this for awhile.  Hawks reapproaches.  Mirko stopped him from going any further whispering to him. 

"Dude let them bond right now"

"But she's with them and the stoaway from the jail"

"Her brother hasn't seem her in awhile now shut up and let them talk this out!!"

"Fine but if she chooses their side you cant stop me and you know that too- ouch my man boob"

"Ill kick your butt if you don't stop"

"Baby sister...can we please go talk somewhere else?"

"I have to get cleared by the leader...-"

"Just go. Already well wait or whatever just dont keep us waiting well like to go home soon"

Shigaraki was in the far distance keeping himself and the others away from your brother and his friends.  You slightly nod and follow them out of sight.

Once out of sight hawks suddenly wraps his arm around your shoulder acting like nothing happened.  Your brother sighs and takes you over to where you see izuku and them you freeze up. 

They spot you and rush over questioning you until rumi had enough and chased them away.  Your brother lead you to the smoothie stand that sold ice cream as well.  Taking a seat he ordered some cool food for the two of you.  Turning around to face your brother he starts speaking in a calm way.

"Y/n....that night we got the call about the mall being broken into...did they happen to get you to do it for them and not just. For some selfish way of saying that you want to be bad?"

"Why would you ask that and i don't want to be bad at all...its. Just their leader shigaraki by hismself made me do it because..."

"Because what i wont be mad at you you know you can trust me im your. big brother and i still have your apartment in touch ever since you vanished i been taking care of it"

"You what...anyways..their leader wanted something in return if I did this but nobody asked me what i wanted in return"

"Hey guys-"

"Butt out were talking"

"Ok.."

"I care about you y/n and i know your trying to grow up i get it so ill support you any way possible if you want that...but please choose wisely"

"I know bubba..i get it I love youand if any means necessary ill probably quit the situation im in...which theres probably rumors about me"

"I don't blame you on the rumor part baby sister......people are talking a lot of crap about you and wanting to expose you to the entire world which my friend isnt so happy about we've been doing our best to stop it"

"I see...but is there any wanted posters of me anywhere?"

"Not that i know of....just some threats here and there.."

"Oh..but i think that i want to leave the darkest part in in currently and move away somewhere else somewhere new.."

"Like where?"

"Like Nevada or Germany maybe hawaii....but if i move ill miss everyone and everything I formed as a family and memories.."

You start to have a single tear fall as your brother pulls you into a comforting hug.  You hug him back. 

"Its okay y/n I'm not mad at you at all....just be careful okay but if you choose to have that red head by your side I guess I can...accept him but on one condition...bring him to me so i can straighten him out"

"Uh sure...."

He hops off the bar stool as you follow and start leading him to the other part of the beach.  Kirishima pops his head out from behind the tree.  Your brother motions him to come out.  Gulping he slowly approach the both of you with a nervous look now as if hes in trouble. 

"H-hey...."

"Eijiro...the only way you are allowed to ever marry my baby sister is my approval...but first things first...you are going to serve your time for 2 years in prison in order to marry her until then you dont get my approval"

"Pebble is this what you want?"

"Not only that kirishima but....i decided to quit and start a new life..."

"What do you mean...are you leaving me behind?"

"I have to kirishima...i know you been trying to get my attention and for me to love you but after you killed my friends and almost killed mineta not only you hurt him badly that is not forgiving"

"I understand pebble i..i can change for your love and acceptance just promise you won't leave me alone...ill be a better man for you okay?"

"Only if you keep your word for it then I might just might think about it"

He pulls you into a long hug hiding his face into your neck to hide his tears forming.  He didnt want you to leave him.  He wanted you staying with him for a long time.  But he also respected you and your wishes so he promised he will change himself. 

~

Its nightfall you and kirishima were on the roof again sitting down in silence.  He held your hand in his gently running small circles on your knuckle.  Leaning his head onto your left shoulder kirishima starts talking.

"Im really going to miss you pebble..i just really wish you could stay"

"Sorry...but then again ive made my choice...so if you dont see me in the morning you know why okay...just promise you won't do anything dumb when im gone"

"I..i promise"

You smile lightly and hugged him gently.  Pulling away he stops you wanting one more hug. 

After the last hug you head to your room where the both of you are now just laying there in silence.  Turning to look at kirishima he looks at you with a saddened look. 

His eyes slowly closed as sleep took over hin you set your alarm on vibrate at 4 in the morning sharp.  Where you would have enough time to get out and go to your brother that jad your passport and new identity thanks to a certain someone. 

Laying onto your side you let sleep take over.