part1. Monday

Y/n pov:

6:21 am~

The alarm blares loudly y/n groans slowly getting out of bed.  Followed by momo and ochako whom woke up with messy hair from their slumber party. 

"Did we go that hard again last night?"

"I think we did...fughshs my head hurts from drinking way to much sunrise tequila..." You groan in discomfort.

"Hey ladies~ hey y/n" all three girls snap their direction to see the pervert mineta. 

"Ewww what the hell are you doing in here you sicko!"

"You called me up and asked me to come over" he sat in your lap trying to be flirtatious.  You cringed.

"Get him off get him off get hin off!!!!!!!" You start to freak out a tiny bit.  Uraraka pulls her phone out and checks on Snapchat widening her eyes. 

"Um....y/n...you might wanna see this.."

"See what.."

"Here" uraraka shows you a picture of you kissing mineta on the lips. 

Vomit comes out as it goes on mineta who cringes. 

"Eww!!!!! Whyd you throw up on me y/n!!!! Oh my god uuueeaagh!!" He starts gagging violently.  Momo gags with uraraka.

"Y/n I think it was a bad idea to play that game last night"

"Noted!" You say wiping your mouth mineta pokes your cheek.

"I dont wanna get your floor dirty and make it smell like puke can you please carry me outta this room so i can get it off" he speaks between gags. 

The smell of your own vomit on mineta rises to your nose making it scrunch up in disgust. 

"Just go take a shower in my bathroom and put your dirty clothes in a grocery bag ill clean it after school!!!"

"Thank you...god this is disgusting why would you drink that much!"

"I cant help it i was pressured by denki and mina okay!?"

"They're a terrible influence on you!!!"

"This isnt the only time! Now go get cleaned up we have school here shortly!!!"

"I don't have my uniform!! How am i supposed to get changed"

"Were not getting it!!" Both ochako and momo say in unison making you curse under your breath.

You wore a grey t-shirt with a logo that said "falling in reverse" and purple pj shorts.

A knock comes at the door as mineta stepped into your bathroom to get cleaned up.  You get up to go answer it surprised to see kirishima.  He blushes to see you in your pjs. 

"H-hey y/n I was about to come wake you up- did i come at a right time because if I didn't I-i wouldn't be manly you k-know hahaha" he nervously chuckles feeling flustered.  You tilted your head at him raising a brow. 

"Why are you here? at my dorm?"

"I just wanted to uh....i wanted to ask you something but thats okay I understand if your busy-"

"Whats the thing your going to ask"

"O-oh um...i-i was wondering if.....you would be my GIRLFRIEND" his voice cracked a tiny bit with his nerves acting up. 

"....kiri i don't know if im ready for a relationship...were only friends and i still have to apply for college and stuff not only we have school still-"