part22. break in part II

You stood outside lined up with the others shigaraki had his hands in his pockets. 

"Let the black out take over..."

You were walking forward slowly as your hips slightly sway.  Standing infront of the electric system you used your quirk to make the wires zap in all different directions some were strong and would reach other buildings and some others would start frying the circuit. 

Shigaraki ducked really fast covering his head alongside the others ad your quirk was foing its job by hijacking into the system.  Alarms were blaring off breaking in the process.  You grit your teeth going further reach every inch of the mall making the lights flicker like crazy.  Turning around you see the city was flickering. 

Shigaraki walks up to you placing his palm upon your shoulder you did your part as he grinned. 

"Alright lets head inside now"

Gulping down the lump inside your throat you follow behind him as he enters the mall.  Everyone was now entering different stores to get what they needed , spinner had to bring the van into the mall by pushing the gas pedal.  You scream and jump out of the way slicing your outfit in the process. 

"Sorry bout that I didnt kill anyone did I?"

"You cut my outfit"

"My bad but you gonna have to change into a new outfit because your titty is hanging out"

Looking down you widen your eyes in realization shigaraki blocks your body ffrom being looked at any further as he urged you to go into a store thhat held outfits. 

(Outfit number 1)

(Outfit number 2)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Outfit number 2)

(Outfit number 3)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Outfit number 3)

(Outfit number 3)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.