part5. Wednesday night

You were currently finishing up the applications for college it was Wednesday you didnt feel like going out.  Ochako and Tsuyu stayed with you to help out with their applications as well. 

"Hey guys what do i do if i dont like someone back"

"What do you mean are you talking about kirishima?"

"Yeah....i just feel like he's always there somewhere just watching me and everywhere i go i feel like he's following..."

"Why cant you bring this up to sensei aizawa...im sure he can do something about it ribbit"

"Yeah I'm agreeing with tsu..what if he tries something that will cause a lot of trouble"

Shivering from this you felt like there was something watching you.  But where.  From under your bed was infact kirishima silently watching you the entire time.  Like a demon waiting for the right time to strike. 

"There's no saying no to me y/n I will have you all to myself"

-

8:34pm

You were passed out at your desk with the lamp on and your college papers scattered slightly.  Your laptop screen was black as you rested your head on your arms drooling and snoring.  Kirishima slips out from under your bed and stood over your sleeping figure taking small things that you would notice missing like a letter or your full can of unopened energy drink. 

He opens it and takes a few sips tasting the flavor thinking to himself in silence whilst sitting upon your desk.  Softly and lightly stroking your hair he smiled to himself to see you sleeping so peacefully he could just snatch you but it would all have to wait. 

"Sleep well my pebble.....ill come for you when the time is right~"

He softly whispers whilst leaning down kissing your forehead.  He leaves the dorm room to be greeted by sensei aizawa who stood outside narrowing his eyes with both arms crossed. 

"You, me....in my office now....you have some explaining to do" he was now glaring.

Kirishima gulps because he was caught red handed being in y/n's room at night while everyone is asleep.  They walk to sensei Aizawas room/office it was dimly lit up with only a laptop on. 

"Take a seat eijiro kirishima"

He takes a seat keeping his eyes on the sensei. 

"How long has this been going on..."

"I dont know maybe a few a days?..."

He lied to the sensei but was now being questioned even further. 

"Funny...coming from the other students you seem to be stalking and now your in her room while shes asleep...what else have you been doing eijiro?".

"Uhh...n-nothing-"

"Search his room...if you find anything bring it to me and I'll ask him about it"

'Good luck with that sensei' he thought to himself with a straight face.  Their graduation is less then 3 days away.  The door opens behind them as he turns slightly to see present mic which is the older brother of y/n. 

~

Present mic returns with nothing but also a confused look. Sensei aizawa looks at him raising a brow.

"Anything?"

"Nope except for his punching bag and weight lifts.. Other than that I couldnt find anything.."

'Because you didn't look right dumbass sucks to be you i have her things in my punching bag because I knew this was gonna happen'

"Eijiro kirishima......if this continues we'll have you arrested for harassment and stalking o if i were you wake up and stop or you wont be graduating with the class and you wont walk on stage for your diploma"

His body stiffen up at his words.  He was threatened who was the one to rat him was it one of the girls or was it one of his friends.  He was not going to let this slide.  Slowly turning around he noticed a shadowy figure walk away from the door. 

'So they spying on me.....who exactly who!?'

~

Kirishima was currently in his dorm room looking through the printed photos of you sleeping and getting changed.  Not only pictures of you in town purchasing the things you like.  Though there was more pictures of you at his home than there was here.  He even bought a dress for you to wear so he'll just have to drop it off in your room before dawn. 

2:09 am

Everyone including the teachers were fast asleep except for the sensei.  Kirishima was being extremely quiet as he snuck to your room 2 doors down.  But that shadow figure under sensei's door also had him in edge someone was indeed spying on him.  Stopping infront of your door he silently crept in.  Not paying attention to his surroundings as sensei aizawa was hiding in the closet to keep a closer eye on you to see what kirishima was exactly doing. 

Kirishima was standing over your sleeping figure blushing lightly as he snapped a photo of you again.  Placing the gift down on the desk without the note this time he sat on your bed watching you still.  His eyes wandered around until he sees your diary grinning to himself he grabs it and starts to go through it. 

Sure nothing seemed to be bad in it untik his name popped up he furrows his brows together in confusion. 

"She doesn't love me but I have so much love for her ugh whatever im still going to make her mine one day" he sniffs a pair of your shirt taking in the scent. 

Gently rubbing it agaisnt his face he had to go back so he took your favorite shirt that your older brother got you.  Sensei aizawa was growing angry to see this go down so he texts your older brother present mic about it immediately receiving a response. 

Kirishima had to hide the stuff in his punching bag again making it look like there was nothing.  Laying down in his dark he pretended to sleep when his door is opened up to reveal two shadowy figures.  They enter the room searching from head to toe.  He listens closely, one of them start to whisper.

"Its not here...where the hell is it knew he took it because i watched him"

'He was watching me?'

"Keep looking.."

Kirishima was silently texting under his thick blanket telling someone whats going on his notifications were on silent. 

Kiri: they're looking in my room right now im pretending to be asleep.

???: damn...just dont move and it will go faster than anything just gotta make sure that you dont have any traces.

Kiri: im not dumb!

???: just saying....i gotta go now being called by the boss.

Kiri: talk to you later

???: bye.

He shuts his phone off whilst sliding it Slowly under his pillow.  His light gets turned on as the figure of his sensei. Was looming over him.  Kirishima lay frozen.