part25. a villains day off

"Bestie...wake up"

"Nooo me need sleep.."

"Bestie...common wake up"

"No"

"Wake up wake up wake up before i stab your foot with my knife now get up"

Quickly pulling your foot back under the covers toga pounces onto you sending you in a frantic state.  The others were laughing seeing a flailing blanket wiggling like crazy.  She cackles in a fit of laughter.  You wiggled free for a split second until the covers were brought back onto you.  Then there was more frantic wiggling and bouncing around in the covers.

"Weeee giddy up!!"

"Yeetttttt offff"

"Oh my god this to classic this is what happens when you sleep in"

"Reeeee!!!!!!"

"Get offffffff merrrrrrrr! help!!!"

Kirishima falls in a fit of laughter slapping the ground, shigaraki looks at everyone before coming to get toga off to let you zoom out of the blankets.  Breathing heavily you see dabi facing the wall holding his gut from laughing he starts wheezing.  Your face was red. 

Toga shooed everyone out except for shigaraki.  He was not happy with this neither were you.

"Bestie I bought these the night we broke in...everyone else was stealing i half way stole some but bought some at the same time"

"Remind me why im in here again?"

"Your going to be the judge of y/n-sans bathing suits"

"Oh you gotta be kidding me"

"Common dont be such a butt"

"If its to shut you up then fine....just think about putting me in any of those"

"You got it~"

"Weirdo"

You were about to exit the room until toga spun you around grinning with those deep red cheeks.  She grips your clothing I a pair of sweats and kirishimas shirt.

You looks at her in alarm as she then tore it off having your breast blind shigaraki who falls off the bed covering his eyes. 

"Warning next time!!!!"

"Its part of the process of trying on bathing suits"

You quickly covered your upper body as shigaraki stood up blocking his eyes. 

"Here try this one on!"

She tosses a red bathing suit with words on it.

You groan in frustration continuing to get dressed in the bathing suit

You groan in frustration continuing to get dressed in the bathing suit.  Toga tapped his shoulder as he sighs in annoyance.  He uncovers his eyes nearly fainting.  A knock came at the door kirishima entered without togas permission.