part9. shopping

Your alarm was going off as you stretch out your limbs.  Bakugo sits up rubbing his eyes having sero with you in his arms.  Feeling sick from the alcohol last night you get out of bed by climbing over katsuki.  He looked like a corpse rising from the grave. 

Today you had to go dress shopping.  Your phone goes off, picking it up was uraraka.  She was calling you, picking up the call you both start talking as you were getting ready. 

"Hey so well be at the mall in 30 minutes from now and after that were heading out to the boat dock for lunch on momo's family boat"

"Alright I guess I can head over to the mall after i get ready..."

Mentally cursing at yourself you head inside your room to get your outfit for today which was a crop top and overalls.  Bakugo watches you head to the bathroom. 

Stepping out they were gone.  You punch the air ready to start the day. 

~

"Uraraka!"

"Y/n!!!! You made it"

"Yeah I'm lucky that I live 2 to 4 blocks away from the mall!"

You both laugh.  But there were some food carts that tacos, churrows, cottoncandy, red apples etc.  They even had fluff and lil peeps. 

Momo and the others met up with you two. 

In the far distance stood kirishima in his hoodie watching from a store.  He was pretending to be shopping for someone but was honestly sent out to watch her.  This was his chance to come up to you and nake you his.  Looking back to the spot you were i. Orginally he couldn't find you at all or the other girls. 

'Where did she go!?' Slightly panicking inside kirishima breathes in relief to find you entering a dress shop.  He was the one who bought that dress for you.  Well guess he can just enter and buy you one again. 

-

You were in the dress shop looking at some cute dresses until one caught your eye it was black and red

The girls were giving you small cat calls.  Making you blush like crazy. It was enjoying until you caught sight of kirishima entering the store he was looking around.  Until he spots you and walks over. 

"Hey, woah! those colors are manly pebble who knew you had great taste"

"Why are you here? like here in the store?"

"Well thought id buy you something for the graduation party after the ceremony"

Ochako chimes in and pushes him to the side making him look at her in shock and surprise.

"Oh my god this dress will absolutely look super stunning on you!"

"Girl you need to try that dress on now...."