part7. moving

Its been a few hours vlad came in to help out with tetsutetsu.  They were carrying your heavier things as bakugo helps to carry your book shelf thst contained your video games that were in boxes. 

Kirishima stood in the background with a darkened look with a small tear.  It really hurt him to see you moving away. 

"Hey y/n.."

Looking down was mineta he was tugging on your skirt.

"What.."

"Is it alright if i come over so we can watch a show together?"

"Don't do anything pervy or I swear to god im sending you flying"

"I won't i swear your big brother already scared me enough" you felt a pair of eyes burning into your skull.  Turning around you see kirishima slowly approaching.  He stood above you towering most likely being very silent. 

"Pebble is it really true that your moving out..."

"Yeah...why"

"Kay"

He suddenly leaves the room which causes both you and mineta to question. 

~

Your apartment was already being set up currently you were at the food store to get food for the place as your older brother hizashi was buying you a few things to make it home welcoming.  Mineta was with you the entire time until someone gets your guys attention. 

"Hey kid..."

"Huh"

"You can have him move in with you but your brother wants him sleeping on the couch instead"

"Nani!!!!! I thought I was moving in by myself!!"

"Well theres been a change of plans mineta is moving in with you..."

"Nooo!"

"Suck it up its only temporary until he finds his own place the girls are already annoyed by him"

"Im so screwed..."

~

You came back to your apartment with the groceries, mineta was helping out because he was gonna get questioned by your brother still.  Once everything is put away you head to your bedroom.

Your big tv and surround system was perfectly placed on the tv stand even the book shelves were in perfect condition

Your big tv and surround system was perfectly placed on the tv stand even the book shelves were in perfect condition.  Your table was spotless as your curtains were pulled back looking over to the bed you smiled to see you didnt have any bedframes this time.  What made things better was that it was a big bed.  Heading over to the bed you lay down stretching out. 

"Hey room for two...now were talking~"

"Dont you think about it"

"Never mind.."