━𝟎𝟐𝟒. evil twins

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━━━
𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟾

Chapter Twenty-Four━━ Jilly Putty

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    Today was Ethan's and Benny's yearbook committee meeting. They were pitching the idea of having their avatars as their yearbook pictures. Liz didn't think it would go through. No one at the school besides the boys would want to use avatars as yearbook pictures.

Liz and Rory were walking the halls together to get to their classes until they ran into Ethan.

"Well, how'd the meeting go? Can I use my Mii as my yearbook photo?" Rory was eager to ask. He spent all night talking to Liz on the phone about his Mii collection. It's something Rory loved and would geek out about. Liz just so happened to love to hear Rory geek out about any and everything so she laid on her bed and listened to every word and detail the blond said.

"Sorry, Rory. They shot us down. Maybe next year?" As Ethan told Rory the bad news, the blond let out a loud sigh. "Come on! Want me to take them out? Maybe eat their families?" Liz's hand shot up towards Rory's stomach as he said that. "Ow." Rory groans.

"No!" Ethan croaks out. Rory's face soon turns into a smile. He lets out a exaggerated laugh. It brought a smile to Liz's face. "Just kidding man!" Rory shoves Ethan's shoulder playfully. "You look all, "oh no Rory's a maniac." He chuckles. "That was great." Rory looks over at Liz and sees her lost in her own mind staring at him. He smirks before turning back to Ethan which causes Liz to jump back into reality.

"Don't joke about that. Okay? Sometimes I wonder what you do at night."

"Oh, it's pretty nuts. The less you know the better."

Liz knows what Rory does at night. He always calls or FaceTimes her on his laptop. Liz would be staying up doing her homework or random things she's started doing. Since she doesn't need that much sleep anymore, she's taken up a few hobbies. She's started reading, journaling, trying to draw, playing video games. There was a lot shes done ever since she got turned into a vampire.