━𝟎𝟏𝟑. an idiot ressurects the dead

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━━━
𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟷

Chapter Thirteen━━ Lawn of the Dead

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    A long time ago, nearly 900 years ago, there was a witch, Dalia O'Neil. She was the most powerful witch for her age.

She grew up in a small village off the coast of the Gorumma Island in Ireland. She grew up alongside three older siblings, Harry, Marigold, and Penelope, Harry being her twin brother.

All the O'Neil kids had witch powers. Marigold and Penelope have normal witch abilities whilst Harry and Dalia had special abilities. Harry was a mage but also a "seer". A seer is someone who can see into the future and past from just a touch. The slightest touch can trigger the vision. He could see someone's past and the near future.

Dalia on the other hand was a witch and a empath. The reason why she was the most powerful witch of her age is because her empath abilities powered her magic. The more strong her emotions were the stronger a spell is.

Dalia's mom was from Ireland and her dad was from Great Britain. Her dad had to escape his town when a pack of vampires terrorized his village. So he found his way to Ireland where he fell in love with Dalia's mom. After falling in love they moved to the Gorumma Island and settled down to have 4 kids.

The O'Neil's were so happy with their lives. Nothing could get better or bring them down.

That is until one of the kids powers go out of control.

Dalia was once in love. They were to get married in the fall. She was so excited and ready to marry the man of her dreams. Just the guy didn't feel the same way.

The morning of the wedding, Dalia found her soon to be husband in bed with another woman. That infuriated her. Her emotions were strong and heightened. Her powers became out of control. She screamed, she yelled, she threw things.