━𝟎𝟎𝟔. goodbye silverware

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━
𝚊𝟷 𝚌𝟼

Chapter Six━━ Feral Pizza Guy

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    When the group of four made it to the Morgan's, they were greeted by Jane eating from a bowl as Benny's grandma was fast asleep.

The four make their way into he house as Jane turns off the TV and walk towards them.

"About time. I'm so bored -grand past out five songs ago and she had like zero boom boom pow. Could we please play now?" Jane begs Sarah.

"Sorry. I gotta go. Just be careful, okay -and don't tell anyone about you know." Sarah and the other three teens make their way into the hallway, away from Jane.

"Um, yeah, sure. I-I'm cool. And nobody believes anything Benny says anyways." Ethan nods and ridicules Benny.

Sarah looks to Liz and she mimes zipping her lips together and throwing the key to the side.

"I'm serious, okay." Sarah looks to the boys. "And whatever you do, do not invite a vampire into your house. That's your only safe haven."

"Got it. Thanks."

Sarah leaves put the back door again. The three were lost at words by the recent events that they just went through. All until the doorbell rings.

"Oh, man. The pizza dude is so late. Bonus!" Benny laughs heading toward the door. Benny opens the door. "Come on in, bro. Oh, man -this is gonna taste so much better cuz it's free. Sorry, dude, but I'm dying for a bite."

The pizza guy walks into the house as everyone gathers around Benny, Jane joins the group. Benny begins to open the lid to the box.

"So am I." The pizza guy says in a low tone.

The group turns to look at the guy and notice he had fangs. Everyone's face drops in fear. Everyone starts to scream. Ethan pushes Liz back as Liz pulls Jane to herself -behind the boys to protect Jane, but also herself.