━𝟎𝟎𝟐. lunch with the babysitter

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━
𝚊𝟷 𝚌𝟸

Chapter Two━━ New Friends and Flirts

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    After being scolded by their parents that night, the Morgan’s were determined to get a babysitter for their kids. Ethan and Liz were not excited about having a babysitter. Even though they would deny that the babysitter was for them, they knew that since they messed up looking after Jane, that they needed to be watched after too. After informing Benny about their babysitter, he was all about making fun of his best friends. Walking into school together, Benny was on a tangent.

“A babysitter… for you two?” Benny laughs a bit loud. Liz lightly slaps Benny’s arm.

“Keep it down man. This kind of info could totally ruin a guys rep.” Ethan shushes Benny.

“When did you have rep in the first place?” Liz raises her eyebrows teasing her brother. Rolling his eyes and giving his sister an  unpleasant glare. “Besides, it’s not for us, it’s for Jane.” Ethan tells Benny.

“On the positive side, one of these primo high school babes could totally be at your house tonight.” Benny looks around at all the girls that pass them. “Hey, hot stuff.” Benny winks at a girl. Liz rolls her eyes at Benny’s attempt to flirt with girls.

“Dude!” Ethan slaps Benny’s arm. “What?” Benny exclaims.

The taller boy looks towards Liz. Realizing she was rolling her eyes at him. Benny relaxes. He didn’t want to give off that he was trying to get with any girl he sees. Especially since he liked Liz.

“All we know, is that her name is Erica, and she goes to this school. If any luck I can talk our parents out of it tonight.” Ethan explains.