━𝟎𝟐𝟏. buffy but male and lame

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━━━
𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟼

Chapter Twenty-One━━ Doug the Vampire Hunter

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    Liz sat sat in the front room with the boys as they watched Scare Finder on the television. She wasn’t really into the show, but watching it with the boys means she can spend more time with Rory. And that’s exactly what she did. She sat right next to Rory as Benny and Ethan sat on the other side of him.

“This is the unholiest abandoned veterinary hospital I’ve ever seen. I’d put the chances of seeing Canus Spectralis -ghost dog- at total max.” As Doug got done speaking, the sound of glass breaking is heard and the man on the TV turns around. “Somebody’s here. I smelt it… but the spirit world dealt it.” Loud chewing sounds is heard but not from the TV. The twins and Benny turn and all look at Rory who was stuffing his face with chips.

“Rory! Vampires don’t even need food!” Ethan whisper yells at the blond.

“You know I’m a stress eater.” Rory says with a mouth full of food. Liz puts a hand on his shoulder and leave a small soft pat to signify that he was okay.

“Scare Finder Rule Number Eight: don’t be afraid of scares.” The mans projects.

“Doug’s fearless. He’s a machine designed to, like, delete fear from itself.” Benny tells the group, telling them one of the reasons why he thinks Doug is great.

“Hey, everybody! We’re live outside the door of this year’s Day with Doug winner. This super fan get’s to hang out with me and go on a scare find in his own town!” On the TV it shows Doug at someone’s porch. Just as he rang the persons doorbell, the Morgan’s doorbells rings too.

“Oh, come on!” Ethan whines. “Who would bother us now?” The doorbell rings again and Ethan gets up to answer it.

“That kid must have a crazy luck bonus -like, a plus six!” Rory says as he handed the bowl of chips to Liz. She stuck her hand into the bowl and gabbed a tiny hand full of chips. She looked at the TV and tilted her head. “Have I seen that door before?” She thinks to herself.