━𝟎𝟎𝟒. she's here

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━
𝚊𝟷 𝚌𝟺

Chapter Four━━ Not Your Average Babysitter

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    As Liz and Jane sat on the floor, Mister and Mrs Morgan were sat on the couch; all watching TV.

A loud sound came from the front of the house. Liz looking over to her parents with an almost distraught expression.

"Sounds like part of a tree hit the house." Ross says as him and Samantha stand up.

The doorbell rings and the adults head over to the door.

"Oh, honey. I got it." Mrs. Morgan runs infront of her husband to get to the door faster as the doorbell rings again and again. "Finally." Mrs. Morgan opens the door. "Hi. You must be Erica, the babysitter?"

The girl that stood in front of her looks almost lost and even scared.

"Uh... what? Uh- no. Uh- she's sick, so she sent me. Uh- I'm Sarah. Can I come in? Please." As soon as Liz heard Sarah she gets up from the floor and walks over to the hallway.

"Of course. Jane, your babysitter's here." Mrs. Morgan calls to Jane

"Hey, Sarah." Liz waves as she leans on the wall.

"Oh, hi Liz." Sarah waves back.

"You two know each other?" Mrs. Morgan asks the teens.

"Since lunch." Liz nods.

Jane skips over to Sarah almost running Liz over.

"Hi, I'm Jane." The girl sticks out her hand.

"Right." Sarah takes Jane's hand in hers and smiles.

Just then, Ethan was seen at the top of the stairs. When he sees Sarah, he looks shocked and hesitant. Liz raises her eyebrows at him seeing he's lost of words.