━𝟎𝟏𝟓. there's a witch in you

𝐍𝐢𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐚
━━━━━━━━
𝚜𝟷 𝚎𝟸

Chapter Fifteen━━ Three Cheers For Evil

∘◦ ⛧ ◦∘

    Liz and Sarah were stood on the side of the hall; talking about any and everything. They've gotten really close lately. Liz never really had girl friends, so Sarah was Liz's gateway into a girl friend. They had their ways of gossiping and talking about the boys. It was starting to look like a great friendship.

Starting to talk about the relationship topic, Sarah went to ask Liz about Rory. Right as she was gonna respond, both Liz and Sarah get pulled away from their spot. Following the hand up to its owner, they see that it was Erica who dragged them. Liz and Erica were slowly getting close also. Since Liz and Erica were both vampires, they shared the dame interest in diets. Liz couldn't talk about blood in front of Sarah since her hunger was just getting stronger by each day.

"What do you want Erica?" Sarah winces at the grip the blonde has on her arm.

"This." Erica comes to a stop, having Sarah and Liz bump into her from the halt. A cheer rings through their ears. Sarah already knowing whats about to happen and Liz getting a very weird feeling from around the corner.

"Boom! Did a bomb just go off in my head? No, that's the Devils when we beat you black and red." The cheer rings through all the vampires and fledglings ears. "Call a nurse, call a doctor, call your mama too, 'Cause you're gonna need help when we are finished with you. Goooo Devils!"

"Erica! Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing." Sarah tugs on the blondes bag to get her to stop.

"What? It's just cheerleading." A big sign reading Sign up 2 cheer! hangs on the wall behind Erica. "I thought you said you wanted us to be normal." The three girls watch as the head cheerleader talks to her teammates.

“It’s okay, but I think it needs to be more like…this.” The girl twirls around her pompoms before knowing over a girls books to the ground. The blonde just smiles in her “glory.”