Chapter 18

Hello..1 I'm back.. With another 2 chapter...
Read at your own risk cuz its hella 4aaboring here

💢VIOLENCE, FIGHT SCENE💢
Uh kay, onto the chapter

Indigan's POV

What the hell is going on? First we were at the Mall, getting clothes, shoes, any necessities that Cole and Jake thought we needed, which in my opinion was way too much. Their arms were covered with bags, and I mean COVERED, like overlapping, but they didn't even seem to budge. Not even a hint of struggle, kind of hot if you ask me.

I'm drooling just thinking about Coles muscles showing through his suit. God he was hot.

Now is not the time Indigan, we have more important matters at hand. Ugh, my mind is right. Well after we had just walked out of Forever 21, me on Cole's left clinging onto his arm, and Adamaris clinging to his Mate's arm, mostly so we don't fall, but me for comfort from all the glares and disgusting looks from old males.

I felt Cole abruptly stop making me almost trip forward, luckily I death gripped him, but when I looked up to him, his smiling and soft features were gone. He looked stoic, which, I've never seen before, he stared straight ahead with his eyes glazed. I then looked over to Jake and saw that he's the same way except his eyebrows are furrowed and his eyes show slight panic.

I started to get worried, and Adamaris looked the same way. I then looked back up worriedly to Cole and he flicked his eyes down to me, softening for a second, before looking to Jake, in turn Jake gave Cole a slight nod, which confused me even more and I started to panic.

What the hell is happening..? I go to ask Cole what's happening but he just picks me up, baby style. I'm faced towards him, and I had wrapped my limbs around him, while he held onto me tightly, rushing us out of the mall, with Jake and Ada right behind us. I held on tightly burying my face in his neck and holding onto him more tightly, mostly in fear.

I didn't know what was going on but at that time it scared me. Everything was rushed, and I was panicked. I hate conflict, and I knew something was very wrong when he picked me up and quite literally ran out of the store. Both Jake and Cole had set us very quickly in the back seat of Cole's car, then threw the bags in the trunk.

Back to the present, we've been driving for about 25 minutes, and the Mall is 45 minutes away from Cole's house. I'm getting very impatient and sweaty, as I'm panicking. Did I do something wrong? Was he just faking the smiles and affection? I-Is he going to leave me? I knew he shouldn't of spe-

"What the fuck us going on?!"

Adamaris is furious and panicked, he really hates being in the dark about things. Especially if it has something to do with me. He's very protective.

Ada is leaned forward in the middle of the Left and Right front seats looking at Jake with a death stare. Jake turns to look at him and sighs.

"There's a fight at the pack house, rouges have invaded our territory and started attacking out of no where. We're taking you guys to a far Cabin that Cole owns. Only him and I know where it is. It's an hour away from the mall, and about 2 hours from the Pack House."

Cole cuts in with a steady but deep voice, looking straight ahead at the road, gripping the hell out if the steering wheel.

"Jake will be watching over you both while I go back to the Pack House and fight. He'll howl if anything goes wrong while I'm away."

While he talks I put my knees to my chest and put my head in my arms, which are resting on the top of my knees, I silently start to cry and shake. I hate fights. I don't want to lose my Mate to rouges. Why can't he stay? Why can't we just run away from it all? My breathe quickens and I feel the car stop, but I can't focus on that. I can only think of the bad outcomes.

My door opens and I squeeze my eyes shut going tense. I hear my mate say something but I have a headache and my thoughts are blocking everything. I feel tingles on my arms, and my body relaxes, just a bit, Cole moves my arms and places them around his neck, along with my legs around his waist. In turn, I clung onto him tightly and cried into his neck, too overwhelmed to stop the tears that are flowing like a river.

He holds me tight and kisses my head, opening a door, and sitting down, he moves one of his arms away from me and I'm guessing he's driving. He gives me the occasional kiss on the head, and rubs my back, only removing his hand when he touches the stick thingy.

We arrive at the Cabin and Cole carries me inside, my cries have turned into sniffles and heavy breathing. He lays down with me on a bed, probably because I'm not letting go of him. I Fear he'll abandon me, or worse die.

"Shhh, I'm here fishy, no need to cry, I'm right here" he whispered to me while he kissed my sore eyes, and wiped my eyes and nose with tissues. Before I know it I'm asleep. Relaxing into his warmth.

Cole's POV

I feel bad for making him panic and cry, I was just so focused on getting him and his friend safe. I don't want him hurt, and I know he has doubts, I can sense it, I can sense when his mind is attacking him. Probably because of the bond, but still.

I gotta go though, I look down to my beauty, and kiss his head. I wish I didn't have to leave, but my people need protecting too.

Sorry Love, but I'll be back soon, I promise.

Lets go get these dipshits. They've made our Mate cry, and crossed Our fucking territory. Lets end them.

'We will.'

With that said, I leave fishy a note and tuck him in, lighting a few candles and walking out of the room. I knock on the door across from mine where Jake is, he opens the door and gives me a brotherly hug. I hug him back for a bit, then step back.

"Keep them safe Jake. Remember to howl if anything goes wrong. If something happens, take them to the escape route that leads to the neighboring pack. I'm heading out now."

"I will. Don't worry, but you better be fucking safe and in one damn piece when you get back, or else I'll beat the crap outta you. Got it? You have a Mate now, so no more Mr. Careless." he chuckles a bit and I give him a smile.

"Don't worry." With that I head out and shift immediately. I run as fast as I can through the trees, dodging every branch, stick or tree.

'How's everything going?' I mind-link Alpha Ven, the one who's staying with us.

'They've surrounded us, there's probably 500 here still. We have about 900 something wolves though. And we have the upper hand. Are you on your way here?' Ven sounds tired, I know he can handle himself but I know the fight is close to an end anyways.

'Yeah. I'm going as fast as I can Ven. Its just me though. Jake is watching our Mates. I'll be there shortly.' I run faster, my lungs are burning as everything is a blur. I love the feeling though.

I'm getting closer. I hear snarles and growls everywhere. Snaps and cracks too, my wolf smiles eager to be let out to have some fun.

Heh.. They don't call us ruthless and cruel for nothing. I can sense Midnight itching to get out and smiling a crazy grin as he does so.

I let him take over as I see a Rouge lunging towards a warrior.

Let the fight begin.

Okay so here. Enjoy. I feel like this chapter has more fluidity, I like this one. I'll need to MAJORLY edit the previous ones though..

Ok bye