Chapter 15

Mmm yeaaa anyways

Cole's POV

I don't understand why Indigan and his friend were tackling each other but it was a funny sight. Adamaris tackled Indigan off the couch and tried pinning his hands down, but Indigan pushed himself and his friend on their side with one of his feet.

Indigan was between Adamaris's legs hunched over his body as their hands were interlocked, pushing up and back down. They snarled and growled at each other with every push of force they did with their hands and arms. They seemed to have an even match of strength but Indigan was clearly stronger.

I couldn't help but laugh and admire my Mate as he wrestled with his friend. His ass up perfectly in my view, as he kept bending over to try and push Adamaris' arms down. He was wearing sweats but they lowered to his hips and the hoodie I gave him was lifted showing his lower back.

Looking at him, his body, made me wonder how perfectly his ass would fit in my hands, squishy and round, the beautiful moans he would project from his perfectly pink, and plump lips, his face and pink blush as embarrassment flooded through him, how good his soft and curvey body would fit against my own...

Damn..

They said their bodies have little curve as submissives with muscle, but that's not true. His body is definitely hiding his muscles as he is pretty strong, but he has a lean body and definitely has good curves, thick thighs, a big and squishy ass, a little tummy, a soft looking chest with pink and plump nipples...

Fuck.. If I keep going my cock, which is forming a small tent in my sweats, will soon be fully erect. God... Why does he have the most irresistible and perfect body ever. I put my hand over my face and shake my head trying to rid these thoughts from my mind.

After 5 minutes or so I've cleared my head, and pulled my Mate away from his friend, and Jake did the same, seemingly to have been doing the same as I have just 5 minutes ago. Thinking of our Mates under us. I hold my Mate close to me, between my legs listening to him bicker with his friend.

Only after he tried to hit me with a pillow, probably cause I called him Fishy, I mean he is part fish, so it fits. My little fish. And ONLY MINE. I let out a audible growl, making Indigam freeze and shiver, only visible to me.

"Why don't we go shopping, so we can get sea food and clothes and other things for these lovely Mates of ours?"

Jake makes a suggestion, in which I nod, thankful for the distraction. Which brings me to ask if they can walk okay, by themselves, and why they always squint around bright lights.

So that said, I stand up, bringing my mate up with me, holding him by the waist as he looks up at me confused, and holding onto my upper arms to steady himself. I look to Jake telling him to do the same through the mindlink. He nods and I notice our Mates are struggling to stand, Of course I'm holding most of Indigans  weight up with no problem.

"Okay, so we're going to do a bit of excersize with you guys, we're going to hold your waist as you both walk across this room and back to the other side several times,"

"do we have to.. i don't think this is a good idea" indigan is a bit scared but nonetheless I turn my mate around in my arms, and squeeze his side giving them reassurance. Indigan is backed up into me holding my four arms in a tight grip, it doesn't hurt per say, but still.