Chapter 17

Just a little hint for ya'll thirsty bitches, Smut will come in due time.. Butt NOTTT rnnn,,, probably plan on doing it 30 chapters in or so

Baby steps and be patient Darling.. In due time you'll be rolling your eyes back or throwing your phone...😴

(dear cousin, literally be patient you thirsty hoe🙄)- from ur fav cousin ever.

🚩CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN A BIT OF UM VIOLENCE FROM THE PAST🚩

Indigans POV

Shit.. "GO THE FUCK AWAY. I SAID I DONT NEED HELPP!!!" this idiot wolf is trying to come into this place called a bathroom, all cuz I slipped on my ass.

not to mention.. I'M FUCKING NAKED!!

"Open this damn door. Now." he had the audacity to growl and try to pull the door open. After I've repeatedly stated that I'm fine.

Ugh good thing I have super-human strength.

"FOR THE MILLIONTH TIMEE IM OKAYYYY!!!" I growl at him and keep my grip on the door handle, which is probably, going to be broken in a minute.

"You have five fucking seconds Little boy." Wha-

He did not just do that.

"1.." well shit. I look around and see what I can use to cover myself really quickly with and I see I have a hood thats by the sink and the boxers on the toilet.

"2" he lets go of the handle and I hear him back up, he's super mad.

Its his fault I'm in this mess in the first placee. Okay gotta focus he's on 3 seconds and his aura is literally getting more dominant with each one.

I will NOT submit.

I let go of the door quietly and slip the hoodie on, and it reachest mid thigh, I then quickly grab the new boxers and slip those on as well. Looks like I'm gonna have to open the door and await punishment... little me is not excited about this, but I can't let what m-my brother did hold me in fear.

I just hope he doesn't hit me.. or lock me away.... that's what brother did... anytime i wasn't quick enough or if i had slept in, and so much more..

With shaking hands I crack the door open and look down at his feet waiting for something, anything really. I can hear his ragged breathing and his fists are clenched, while his muscles are tense.

I can't help but shake a bit, my palms are hot and sweating, my gut is getting a bad tingling feeling, making me want to throw up, my breathing is quiet and if anything I'm not breathing much at all. I bite the imside corner of my lip hard, probably going to cause a blister, but its to distract me from the bad tingling.

All I'm doing is hoping he won't hit me, but I did come to realize that maybe.. just maybe I deserved the pain brother inflicted on me. Maybe the hits were worth it, I've learned to be quiet when the time is needed. I've learned when to move or how to sneak around. I've learned to make up excuses for everything, and to take the blame even if something isn't my fault.

or was it all.. truly on me, and I'm just too selfish to realize it.

These thoughts keep invading my mind, even if I try to fight them away. Its just thought after thought after thought, and I guess I'm too in my head because I didn't notice Cole's whole demeaner dropped and he was calling my name, with his hand on my cheek.