Chapter 11

I'll give you guys another chapter as a reward yea?..

Pathetic readers smh.. What should I do with ya'll idiots. Hm?..

Cole's POV

When Jake growled at My Mate and made him upset, I couldn't help but demand Jake, my Beta and Bestfriend, to stand the hell down. Midnight would never take that disrespect ever. From No one. No matter who they are, and where the fuck they came from.

What shocked me was when My Boy snapped out of it as soon as my wolf Midnight came out and used his Alpha command. I believe it was out of euphoria, especially that whimper that I could almost not hear. It was cute.

If Jake, and or Jet ever make that mistake again it will be more than just an Aplha command.

'Yea. I know, but they won't because if they do or try to his own Mate will hate him seeing as they both have a close bond.'

Dumbass..

Midnight grumbles and huffs going away, and I look down at my mate who's in My House, the Alpha Suite, currently sitting on my lap looking around my room. I have dark blue walls, with grey curtains that are currently pulled to the sides, with my bed in the middle of the two windows. I have lamps on both sudes of the bed standing on short brown dressers.

On the left wall there is another brown dresser but it has a mirror on it, and beside the dresser is a fuzzy blue lounge chair with a blanket over it.

On the right side of my room is my walk in closet that's connected to my bathroom. My door to the rest of the house is lined up with the window on the right side of the bed.

My 75 inch roku Tv is hooked up to the wall that's straight across from my bed. There's a big horizontal speaker under the tv that can fill the whole room with sound.

I do have carpet on my floor for when I have a little over, because I do or used to babysit little(s) when their mate(s) were away at work and what not. And yes the pack knows and approves. We do have a Little School and day care center for those who are unable to work due to being too regressed (which isnt bad btw. u do u, pple, even u boys, ya'll got this.)

I have to start questioning my handsome boy, so I guess for right now I'll ask about his species and ethnicity.

I hold his chin and tilt his head up so his beatiful purple and blue eyes are looking into mine.

"Hey Sweets, I have a few questions for you, do you think you could answer them for me?"

He nods.. "Baby boy, I need words okay?"

He nods and says okay in a soft and angelic voice. He looks as beaitiful as he sounds.

I put my hands on his waist and rub rub circles with my thumb as he looks at me a bit nervous. Hm..

"Well baby, first can I know your name?"

He nods.. "Um it's Indigan Mayne, what's yours?" he tilts his head a bit, was he too caught up about his friend, Adamaris I believe it is, to listen or remember what I've said previously? When he attatcked me?

"My name is Cole Matthews, I'm an Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack. And 30 years old. Which is pretty young for us. We live for about 500 years, but when we mate it becomes longer so we can die with them, and live together in the after-world. Understand so far?"