Chapter 22

Y'all thought I was never comin back ehhhhhh,, anyways God loves y'all, don't give up and keep going.

Midnight's POV

I feel someone squirming, so I squeeze them tighter and give a low growl, which in turn makes them stop.

Moments pass and I start to hear whining and even more squirming, in which I open my eyes and see my mate.

"Why are you squirming child" Midnight comes out a bit grumpy with a low thick voice.

Indi pouts and in a light whimper I hear the words "potty", and I let go of him immediately, and he quickly sprints to the restroom, slamming the door closed.

Get your ass up and take care of him, I'm tired from yesterday.

'Fine..'

Cole's POV

I yawn and get up then I walk to the restroom door and knock.

"You okay bubs?" I hear a mhm and so I go to the bag of our stuff and pick out some cute clothes for him and a T-shirt with black pants for me. Iay down the baby blue overalls with a white loose long-sleeved shirt, white boxers and socks with two towels for us each.

He's taking a bit too long, and with that I tune into our connection and sniff the air, bleeding, then I feel some stings on the fourarms. I swiftly turn around with a serious expression and knock on the door once again.

"Bubs, open the door for me please." I hear shuffling and the toilet flush, then he slowly opens the door and looks up at me with his arms behind his back.

Such an adorable boy, his face pale but red and eyes that are puffy but beautiful, his skin soft and lips thickly pink. My hands reach out with my palms upward, "Lemme see your arms sweetie,"

He wobbles back and with his head down cast he shakes it, I kneel before him and lift his chin making eye contact, "Now love, I know it hurts but I won't make it worse, once we clean it you can have a bath and we can go see your friend Adamaris, don't you want to see him? I'm sure he misses you baby."

I smile at him as he bites his lip and puts his arms slowly out to me with my hoodie sleeves clutched in his hands. I put my hands face up under his arms and gently hold his forearms. "Thank you love"

I feel him relax, so I start to gently kiss up and down his forearms, above the sleeves, as I do so I hear a cute giggle which in turn I swiftly pick him up, shocking him a bit, as I set him on the counter of the sink.

I leave the room and grab a shark plushie, then I go back and hand it to him, "Be brave for me okay little one?"

He holds onto the plushie tight and I get him cleaned within 20 minutes, and now he's soaking up in the bubble bath I made for him as I wash him up and give his adorable face some kisses.

Now, after I get done drying him and clothing him I shower while he's in the room watching Bubble Guppies. For today I think we'll have a play date for the two of them, as I catch up with Jake about what happened, then we'll all go out to eat since we never got to finish our meal.

I walk out of the restroom to see him playing with water, using his abilities, the shapes are a shark and an octopus, both are fighting each other, I chuckle and sit on the bed, watching him a bit longer before I wake Jake up.