Chapter 8

I'll try to update every week or like randomly at night.. I have bad motivation tho so dont get mad if i just stop posting👀😴

Indigan's POV

I feel so warm and cozy.. no wan wakey... fewls wike home... smells gud..

i start purring nd nuzzling wateber ish hew.. mm i smile as i feel safe..

no mo meanies nd scawy peowple.. mph..

i remember something... what?.. wait.. w-where am I?

Indigann!!??... oh no.. i whimper and fall to my knees in this dark place...

i hear something close.. but so distant... what? who's t-that..?

i walk towards the voice and hear a soothing and beautiful voice...

"ts okay Baby boy. Shhh.. Daddy's here.. baby dont cry..."

i whimper more and before I know it... my eyes are shot open.. but I whince back at the brightness not being able to see much as I'm used to the dark..

Immediately I hear beeping and shuffling of feet. As I can barely see I use my ears and sense of smell to try and figure out where i am.. I sniff and smell gross things and I hear loud clanging... That scares me but I smell something that smells delicious and comforting.

Without thinking I turn on my side and go into whatever it is I smell.. i bite it because it smells just too good.. I hear a grunt and feel what i just bit.

Oh no.. I bring a hand up and start feeling the thing.. I squeeze and keep feeling... i feel sparks for sure, they feel so warm and tingly almost like lightening.. i then feel an arm that's quite muscular and my eyebrows start to furrow. I hear a gasp and not thinking much of it I keep going but move my hand over and feel a chest through some thin thing... A low and deep growl is heard close to my ear making me shiver and whimper in delight... i feel a hand hold my wrist in the air... this things makes me feel good but shy.. It makes me want to submit and do the most sinful things..

"Keep going Mate and I wont be able to hold back from marking you and making you Mine right on this damn table.." (both cole and midnight speaking)

i-its.. uh oh..

i open my eyes and feel a heat rush going down my body trapping me in a trance.. nonetheless i peek up at the man creature from before i passed out and i feel him squeeze my hand my wrist i forgot he was holding..

he looks back down at me with blue and gold shining eyes.. hungrily like a wild shark who's about to eat their prey. He smirks as i hide back in his neck only for him to gently but quickly push me on my back and pin my wrist over my head as he uses his four arm to help him lean over me.. as he does so he also puts one of his legs between mine..

i feel the sparks get hotter as my face feels like it's on fire.. i squeak and squirm trying to get out of his grip.. but he just tightens it and leans down close to my ear breathing harshly.

"Don't fucking move unless you want my wolf to mark you.."

i bite my bottom lip looking at him curiously but also sweating and nervous.. doing my best not to move for S- um the c-creature in front of me.. He looks back at me making me want to shiver and squirm.. but also making me want to hide and disappear..

mmm please please pleaseee let this be over soonnn... i cant hold back.. his eyes.. his body.. his strength.... they're making me want to scream and whine but also squirm and hide... it feels too good.. he looks s-so good.. i want him to throw me down and fuck the hell out of me while he's grunting and using me as he wishes..

AHSHSHSHS SHIT.. i just met himmm pleasee stoppp.. i mentally bang my head against an invisible wall trying to stop admiring and drooling for this God of a man.. wait..

hold on..

this has to be wrongg!!!! NO WAY HE'S MY DAMN MATE...

man what the fu-

i must've let out a whine because he grabbed my chin, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Listen closely Little Mate *a low growl*... I'll make you pay for teasing me and not doing as I asked... you're very lucky I haven't lost control of Myself.." He lets go of my chin and my wrist, as all you hear is our breathing quickly. His more harsh than mine.. Me blushing and looking at him star-gazed and him shaking and gripping the sheets as his amazing glowing eyes shift from blue and gold. He walks out of the room almost immediately after.

I blink for a few seconds and bring my wrist that he was holding to my chest. I snap out of it and start to panic as I realize that One, I'm in a room or structure of some kind alone.. Two.. I just found my Mate and i have no idea if he'll accept me... Three.. Adamaris.. And four did.. i upset d- mate..?..

Yoooo mates dude.. Wow. Im tired asf.. Keep reading and like yea.. Im done for tonight have fun idiots (ahahahahaha sorry not sorry😈👀😴) byee