She look at him, smiling ear to ear. "Shit. Di siya pala picture pero lagi niya akong inaaya na mag picture with him." She ranted in to her mind like how she admire it for the first time.

"Sige." She put her head on his shoulder, while Greggy's hand on her waist.

They take a lot of photos, even at the cafeteria near at the museum.

Even the coffee tea they appreciate how beautiful it is.

"Love ano balak mo sa Christmas?" Irene asked.

Greggy choke on his drinks, "Ay oo nga malapit na ang Christmas." He checked the date.

"Oum." She answered while sipping her tea.

"Kailan Christmas break niyo sa art school?" He asked back.

"Last day na ngayon eh. Bakasyon na." She answered again.

"Hmm... Actually may meeting ako ng December 25." He said sipping the his drink nervously.

He look at her when she did not say any words. "Okay." She said.

"Love..." He tried to hold her hand that is resting above the table.

"Bakit kasi kailangan mag trabaho ng Christmas." She look away, feeling frustrated.

"Kasi love yun yung schedule." He explain.

"Pwede namang ipa move na lang." She stir the tea

"Yun na talaga love, wala na finalized na." He reason out.

"Hmm." She only nod even it's hard on her.

"Love naman." He wooed.

"Uwi na tayo?" She asked dropping the mode.

Greggy can't help but to agree. So he just nodded, "Tara." He grabbed his key and wallet.

Irene walk first and fast, "Love naman hintayin mo naman ako." Greggy catch up.

"Tagal mo." She rolled her eyes, walking more fast that cause her to bump on someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" She quickly apologize, "It's fine miss." A good looking guy base on Greggy's judgement said.

"Love." Greggy put his arms around her.

"Ahh! sorry again." Irene awkwardly said, wanting to drop her boyfriend's arm.

"Ingat po." The guy said before leaving the two.

"Yang mukha mo." Greggy look at her who is blushing.

"Ewan ko sa'yo." She push him a little making sure that he won't hurt.

The 25th of December approached. Irene refreshing their conversation with Greggy. The last time she heard from him was yesterday when Greggy sent her their Araneta Family picture being able to welcome the Christmas day as complete family.

"Oh bakit hindi maipinta mukha mo? Christmas na Christmas eh." Bongbong said sitting down after a long day.

"Wala wag mo ko kausapin." She answered.

"Bakit? Hindi ba nag update jowa mo? Diba sabi niya may meeting siya kaya siguro di makapag update sa'yo." Manang Imee joined the conversation.

"Pero what if lasing? Kaya di makapag update sa'yo." Bongbong making her overthink more.

"Tsk. Ano ba?" Irene even frowned more.

"Hahaha! Text mo na lang ikaw na mag first move." Manang suggested.

"Ihh! Di talaga ako gumagawa ng first move." Irene said.

"Kaya nga, ngayon i-try mo na." Manang said.