tell me!

Waking the next morning, type was to the shower to have his hands to his face to then move them about has the water hit him, to stop moving his hands to take in a deep aggravated breathe in. He then removed his hands to then turn his head to peer his eyes to tharn to then narrow them.
"What are you doing? My parents...."
Tharn wrapped his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder.
"They went to the grocery store to go shopping, I over heard them has I hid."
Type made a face to then turn his head forward to dart his eyes about.
"Tharn. You need to let go. Want to take a shower.... Alone. Then get dressed to go back to your place I guess."
Tharn looked to type.
"You didn't stay here that long. Think it's time you told me why you came here."
Type flexed his jaw.
"Tharn..... Just let go."
Tharn hugged him tighter.
"Type, what are you hiding from me?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Mm tharn?"
Tharn looked him up and down.
"Yes?"
Type then placed his hand to tharns to then take it down to keep his eyes forward.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his mouth to his ear.
"You can't keep doing this type."
Type lifted his head back has tharn wrapped his hand about his cock to start to stroke.
"Not hearing any complaints."
Type then was turned and quick to be placed to the wall to breathe heavily to eye over tharn who eyed him narrowly to then start to go down, type took in deep breathes to then gulp to tense to lift his head back to moan has he felt that cold cock about his length.
"Damn....mm... Tharn!"
Type then placed his hands to his head to move it up and down until tharn went all the way to stay there to suck harder.
Type bent his body to moan even louder.
"Ah god! I'm going to cum!"
Type couldn't help but to explode his seed deep down that throat to then shutter has tharn slowly moved his mouth off to then look up, he smiled to then get up to move closer to place his erection on types to place his hands to his ass cheeks to dart his eyes over.
"That was fast."
Type placed his hands to tharns shoulders to take in very deep breathes to then slowly look up to then narrow his eyes.
"Asshole!"
Type then placed his hands to his head to grip his hair to then pull him to his mouth for a crushing kiss, the two swirled there tongues about for tharn to then pick type up for him to wrap his legs about his waist to then feel that familiar harden cock go deep inside his awaiting cavity.
To his bedroom after, type kept his head hung to have his suitcase to the bed to then place his clothes in to sign has he zipped it up, tharn came out from using the shower to have a towel to his hair to stand behind to look him over.
"Leaving?"
"Mm.... Are you ready?"
Tharn then tossed the towel to the hamper to then wrap his arms about himself.
"Why did you come here type? Don't think it's for a family reunion. You weren't here long."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"If your ready we should get going."
Tharn stepped closer.
"Type.... Tell me! Why did you come here?"
"Are you ready?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Type!"
Type jumped a bit at tharns tone he was not used to.
"Tharn..... Are you ready to leave?"
Tharn stepped closer to then place his hand to his arm to then turn him about to give a very hard look.
"Type, tell me!"
Type darted his eyes about to then take his arm away.
"I don't need to tell you shit! This is my life tharn! Not yours!"
Type turned to then place his hands to his bag.
"How can you say that to me? I love you type "
Type rolled his eyes.
"Vampires can not love. Now are you fucking ready! I want to leave before my parents get back."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"I do not know about other vampires, but I love you! I want to start a life with you! Now why did you come here!"
"I do not want a life with you! I want one with a woman. I want to have kids! That is not at all possible with you! Now are you mother fucking ready!"
Tharn darted his eyes about type to then hang his head to look to the floor.
"You are a horrible human."
Type scoffed to then lightly start to laugh.
Tharn slowly looked up to eye about type.
"Type?"
Type turned to eye over tharn with a wicked, devious smirk.
"Apparently I'm not."
Tharn parted his lips.
"What?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to grab his suitcase to then go about tharn.
"Ready or not I'm leaving."
Tharn darted his eyes over the empty space to then turn to go to type to grab the suitcase away to then place him to the wall to his stomach to then hold him down.
"Excuse me?"
Type took in deep breathes.
"You heard me! Now get off!"
"What do you mean you're apperently not? You're breathing type. I've tasted your blood. You are not a vampire, nor a half breed, so what are you talking about?"
Type placed his forward to the wall to make a hard face.
"Type! Tell me!"
"I'm a vampire!"
Tharns eyes widened.
"What!?"
A bit later, type was sitting to the edge of his bed to be looking down has tharn stood before him to eye him over.
"I need you to explain type. What you said earlier made no sense."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then raise his head to look over tharn.
"Fuck me."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"This is not at all the time for that. I need you to talk to me. Vampires can not be made given two human parents. I've researched into them fully. Also vampires can not breathe or eat has you do. So once again, you need to explain."
Type made a face to then look down to dart his eyes.
"My mother....... Apperently..... When she was pregnant with me.....a vampire illegally bit into her. She told me, has she laid dying on the street, they fed her there blood, the next day I was born and......thus I'm a vampire."
Tharn shook his head .
"You are not a vampire nor a half breed. You do have there genetic code into yours but that is about it. Now I understand why you could take me at my speeds, why you weren't so overly tired or weak afterwards or why your blood tastes so much different from the average human."
Type signed.
"Uh huh..... Whatever tharn. Can we go now?"
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Your not like me type. Your not a vampire."
"Tharn.....I really want to leave."
Tharn looked over type to then turn to then go to his suitcase to grab to then head to the door to turn to eye type.
"Let's go home."
Types heart skipped a bit at that phrasing to then get up to step to tharn, not to know what was going to come about next.