not caring like I once did about.....

Darting his eyes, type was to the counter to the nurses station to be looking over his favorite patient file he they raised an eye brow.
It's been 4 months how are you still here with What you have?
Type then tensed to turn his head to look down the way to make a face.
Now how do I know the doctor was....
Tharn walked past type to have said something very low to then keep going forward.
Type turned to dart his eyes to they look back to the file to then have his hand to his neck to then rub.
Type took in a deep breathe to then hand that file to the nurse to give her a bit of a smile, to then turned to go to the supply closet.
Going in, type looked about to then step further in to look about.
Why tell me to come here and your not.....
Type then took in a very deep breathe has he felt arms about him, he then hung his to peer his eyes down to dart them.
Tharn then went to his ear to nibble to then take his tongue out of his mouth to then trace his lobe.
Type made a face has he saw tharns hands start to go down, he then moved his head forward to eye over the pill bottles and things.
"Why are we doing this now? At work? And...."
Tharn then moved his hand to types neck to then turn his head to the side to dart his over, to then continue to place his hand into his boxers..
"Do you wish for me to stop?"
"Type inhaled deep has he felt that cold hand to his dick to then start to moan a bit.
"Mmm...... In the.... Beginning.... Before this..... You were very much about professionalism...... Then....."
Tharn then turned type to place him to the wall to place his hands to either side of his head to really look him over.
"Do you wish for me to stop?"
Types lips parted slowly to then peer his eyes down to shake his head.
Tharn nodded to then place his mouth to neck to start to kiss to then place his hands to his pants to untie to then start to slowly move his pants down with his boxers to then start to lick about his neck.
Type placed his hands to his shoulders to grip a bit to have his head turned to coo.
He then lifted his head back a bit has tharn was being more gentle with him then forceful.
Type then wrapped his arms about to moan very sweetly to have his head lifted up a bit, tharn then moved down from his neck with his tongue out to lick about his chest to go to a nipple to suck to then go to his knees to lower types pants and boxers to his ankles to then one, to place his hands up to place his fingers to either nipple to play with has he downed his hard cock while he looked to him.
Types whole body shuttered, he then pushed tharn off to then go down to hove over to eye him to breathe very heavily.
Type gulped to then move a hand back to unzip tharns pants to then take out his member to stroke to then move himself over that erection to then look to tharn a bit confused, he placed his hands to his waist to stop this action.
"What are you....."
Tharn darted his eyes.
"You want my cock? I need you to say...."
Type hunched over to place his hands to tharns neck to know exactly what he was wanting.
"My vampire......"
Tharns lips parted to loosen his grip for type to then go slowly down to then place his mouth to his for them to have a very gentle kiss that turned rough. Type then rode that massive hardened cock and hard.
After, type had his back to tharn to be fixing himself to dart his eyes, the last few times they've been in this act it was more kinder, gentler and tharn was not taking his blood, type was confused has to why.
Type took in a very deep inhale to then turn to eye tharn who was doing the same type was doing which was fix himself..
"Tharn?"
"Mr. Vanuro when we are here at work."
Type rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about himself.
"Fine. Mr. Vanuro. I need to know why we did that at work, why you didn't take any blood again and....."
Why are you being nicer to me?
Tharn turned to eye over type.
"And what?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Just those two questions for now."
"For my reasons why here and I took your blood two days ago, I am still to be fine."
Type darted his eyes to then step forward, tharn looked him up and down.
"Yes?"
"There is something tharn. What is it?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn.
"Again it's Mr. Vanuro while we are at work."
"We just fucked and your more worried about...."
Tharn stopped to then turn his head to look over type.
"Who says I'm worried?"
Types lips parted to then watch the vampire go.
Type shook his head to then tilt it back to then look to the ceiling to then ball his hands into fists by either side of himself.
Something has changed about this vampire and this arrangement, but what could it be? He can't be actually...... No.... Vampires can't feel..... So what could it be? What is going on with him? Know it's not work, know it's not about his fiance..... Least I don't think it's about her, maybe..... He has been with me more with her......mmm....I don't think that's it. Fuck! Why are you being so much nicer to me and kinder and gentler when we...... And not even when we have sex anymore, it's almost all the time know.
Type signed to then place his hand to his forhead to rub has he thought and hard about this has he went back to work.