couldn't help but to drink

To a counter, Mr. Vanuro had his head hung to be darting his eyes over a patients profile to then look up a bit.
He saw the nurse come about to have his head turned to the side to be smiling and laughing with a female nurse, the two went to the desk to keep talking.
The doctor eyed down to listen.
They were only talking in pleasantries, Mr. Tamura then went to her ear to talk.
The doctor rolled his eyes a bit.
The nurse then went back to eye over him to smile to then turn to wiggle her butt a bit, Mr. Tamura watched her go to then turn to follow he then stopped to the side of the doctor to keep looking forward.
"I won't be too your place tonight. I'm going to get laid. What has been happening is not, ever going to happen again."
The doctor shrugged.
"Should have done that in the beginning."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then go forward.
The doctor straightened up to turn his head to watch the nurse leave.
After his shift, Mr. Tamura went to this nurses apartment, to be kissing at her and mad has they bursted through the door, she giggled to then use her hand to then slam the door shut to kick off her shoes to then move up, to where Mr. Tamura grabbed her up, to keep kissing at her, he then opened his eyes to look about to move his head back.
"Where is...."
"Mm, back."
She then placed her mouth back to his for Mr. Tamura to go about to head to the back to then flop her down to then go to her scrub pants to then start to lower.
The nurse breathed heavily has Mr. Tamura took his mouth away to then go down to kiss about to head even lower, she then went on her elbows to continue to look down.
"Mm.... Take off your clothes."
Mr. Tamura stopped to then eye up.
"I'll take off my lower."
"Why only those?" She laughed.
Mr. Tamura shrugged.
"Just what I do. Mm.... Let's just keep at this."
The girl made a face to then raise an eye brow.
"But I want to see all of you."
"Well.....I want to see your....."
Mr. Tamura made a face to then pull down the nurses scrub pants and underwear to then move her legs up to either side of the edge of the bed to look at her pussy, to take in a deep breathe to then look down.
Why am I not at all hard now? Damnit I am not gay! I'm going to have sex with this woman rather we have a relationship or not, I need..... No have to do this.
The woman took in deep breathes.
"Type?" She said slowly.
He looked up at her.
"Um..... Can I use your restroom first?"
She nodded to then watch him get up to leave.
In the bathroom type was before the sink to be looking to his hand at a pill.
Should I take this Viagra? I need to have sex with this woman rather I feel something or not. I actually let that man......2 weeks ago.....
Type signed to grit his teeth.
A bit later, he went about to open the door to then sign and hard.
The nurse was to her side without her lower clothes to be fast asleep.
Type shook his head to then place a pair of bottoms on her very silently to then leave, to his car, he looked down to his erection to make a face.
I took that Viagra for nothing!
Type then drove off and quick feeling pissed off, he then couldn't help to make a stop before he went home.
To his fiance's house, Mr. Vanuro was licking about her clit, to have his eyes up to odot has she was thrashing about and quivering.
"Oooh my..... I'm going to...."
Mr. Vanuro then stopped to place his thumb to her clit to rub to then place his canines into her thigh has she then came.
The doctor made a face.
She didn't at all taste like that nurse, actually her blood was tasting quite bland.
The doctor then took what he needed to move up to then go to the bathroom to wash his mouth and hands.
Odot got up to then go to him to wrap her arms about to take in content breathes.
"Mm.... Tharn..... That was......I know you want to wait until we get married but please, can we...."
"I told you odot, you are too be staying a virgin."
Tharn then turned to go about, odot signed she then went behind him to then eye.
"Are you leaving?"
Tharn placed on his coat to turn to eye her.
"My roommate is not going to be at my place, I need to get my work done."
"I have a computer here."
"My files are at my home."
Odot made a face to watch tharn leave in his cold deamonor.
Tharn went to his car to then drive off to have not one emotion about him and to have nothing to his mind.
Parked, he then went straight up to go inside to turn to close and lock the door to then furrow his brow, he turned his head has he heard light music, he then turned to go to the living room to then eye down to see the nurse sitting to the floor before the coffee table, to have a leg to his chest, to have a blanket over his lower to be in a white tank to have a shot glass to his mouth to then take it down to make a face.
The doctor then wrapped his arms about.
"Thought you weren't going to be here?"
Type signed heavily.
"Things..... Changed."
"Did you have sex?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Ha.....did you?"
Tharn darted his eyes, he then went to the coffee table to grab a shot type just filled to then take it.
Type turned his head to then look up.
"What are you....."
Tharn took the shot away to eye it.
"Can not get drunk however this warms up my blood, the only way for me to feel something else then my normal coldness."
Type looked tharn over.
"Do you..... Not like to feel cold?"
Tharn made a face to then look down to the bottle he then grabbed it to turn.
"Hey!"
"This is not strong, I have something stronger."
Type sputtered to then turn his head to look forward to then place a hand to the couch to shake his head.
This asshole needs to leave, can't let him see I still have my.....stupid Viagra, have to wait two more hours.
Type then turned his head has the doctor sat criss cross to place the bottle to the coffee table to then fill a shot glass to then give it to type.
"This is better."
Type looked to it to take in a very deep breathe to then grab at it to take it.
Type made a hard face to then move that shot glass away to then place it down.
"Oh my..... What is in that!" He coughed.
"A mixture of things maybe it's a bit too strong for humans."
Type then moved down to place his head to the couch to look up.
"Mm... Maybe.... Just one shot and I'm....mm.... Feeling it....."
The doctor looked over the human to start to have questions.
"Mr. Tamura?"
Type took in deep breathes has he was starting to feel warm.
"Mm hmm?"
"Why are you drinking?"
"Haha..... That's why you gave me something.....nnn.... Stronger..... For a q and a?"
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"That's not why, I can see you deamonor, just trying to help. It is what I do."
Type turned his head to open his eyes to peer them down.
"I'm drinking because the nurse I went home with fell asleep.......god I'm so fucking horny!"
Type turned his head back has he spoke to take in deep breathes.
The doctor raised his eye brow.
"You are?"
Type moved his head up to then have it sway a bit he then moved forward to then place his hand to the bottle to pour himself a half shot to then consume to place the shot down.
"Ugh....."
The doctor looked him up and down to then start to go closer.
"Mr. Tamura.......are you horney?"
Type scoffed to slightly laugh.
"Drinking doesn't help neither does this stupid pill."
Tharn parted his lips.
"Are you taking drugs?"
Type lolled his head a bit side to side to eye the shot glass. He then Furrowed his brow.
"Can't seem to...... What were doing.... It's.... Confusing my body......I can't do this anymore, I want a woman not a man."
Tharn moved closer.
"Mr. Tamura....are you taking drugs?"
Type clicked his tongue.
"Your not listening to me.....I can't....."
Tharn moved his hand up to place to types head to turn it to the side.
"Our arrangement is confusing you, well, it is doing that to me has well, especially since you keep things from me. However you have 676,980 baht to go. Now you need to tell me, are you taking drugs?"
Type darted his eyes to then look down.
"Mmm..... Just once today...."
"What did you take?"
"A..... Um..... Hahaha.....Viagra......"
Tharn took his hand away to then look down to the blanket, he then placed his hand to it to move it away to then widen his eyes, type was pinching a huge tent, he then rolled his eyes to look down, he was very much hard.
Type looked to that to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to move him about to lay his back to the couch to sit upon him to dart his eyes.
"You didn't make this but...."
Type slowly moved his hands up to take face to look him over.
"Make it go away."
Type turned his head to then place his mouth to tharns, tharn then placed his hands to type to move him back to eye over him.
"I can't...... Your intoxicated, by the human law well you're under....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't care! My dick hurts!"
Type then moved his mouth back to tharns to insert his tongue, tharn furrowed his brow has he was allowing this.
A bit later, type had his lower off to be going up and down tharns length to have his head hung, hands gripping his shoulders to be moaning, type then moved his head up to look over the doctor..
"Why aren't you....mm.... Doing anything!"
Tharn raised an eye brow has he kept his arms to either side of the couch to not be touching type.
"You are drunk, I am not touching you! That is rape in your laws."
Type stopped to start to laugh.
"That's rich! God, just make my erection go away!"
Tharn then looked down to eye over his throbbing cock.
"When did you take the...."
Type then grabbed tharns hands to place to his dick.
"Don't remember.... Just make this go away!"
Tharn looked to type.
"Mr tamura.....I can't, not like this."
Type whimpered to look down.
Tharn then looked to types neck to then turn his head.
Type looked up to furrow his brow.
"Why you turned your head away?"
"I wish to.......fed from you, since you have been drinking, it warms the blood, I'm quite curious to know what you taste like now."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Never ever, fed from me when I'm.....mm.... Like this......"
That's flexed his jaw.
"You need to get off now and take care of this by yourself."
Type looked up, once more to then move his hands with tharns up and down his dick, tharn looked to him.
"Mr. Tamura!"
"You are not raping me, seems I'm doing everything.....nnn..... Let me...... Then....mm.... You say you like to feel warm..... Is that what you're feeling with being inside of me?" Type lightly chuckled.
Type then started to go up and down tharns length once more to move there hands up and down his erection.
The doctor looked down.
That was true, he then slowly moved his eyes up to see the nurses nipples start to get erect through his tee.
"Mm..... Want this to be over with quickly?"
"Always.... Why?'
"Take off your shirt then Mr. Tamura."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Nn......No."
"Why?"
Type hung his head.
"My reasons......"
"What are those?"
Type signed and hard to then place his hands to tharns neck to then move him down to bend his legs to either side to look up darting his eyes.
"God just fuck me! Your not raping me! Please!"
Tharn made a hard face.
"Only if you remove your shirt."
"Why do you want me to do that?"
"Heighten the pleasure, now tell me. I did hear you used to work at those clubs, do you have marks all over your body? Is that why you won't...."
Type signed and hard to then place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to then take it over his head to then lay his hands above his head to grip at the shirt that was about binding him to take in deep breathes.
"Do you see any fucking marks!"
Tharn widened his eyes at what he was looking at.
"How...... How do you have this type of body? It's...."
Type rolled his eyes to plant his feet to move his ass up and down that length .
"Now you know why...... Women who have seen, didn't leave me alone! Neither did a few men that caught a glimpse when I worked for one of those disgusting clubs! Mm...... You now got what you wanted! Fuck me!"
Tharn moved back to marvel over this humans figure to then place his hands to either side of his body to really ram himself in.
"I'm not....."
Type rolled his eyes to lift his head back.
"Your not raping me! Aaaah so good!"
Tharn looked over the human to then eye his neck to make a pained expression, type then looked him over to make a face.
"You can bite..... Without consuming my blood right? I will not always mmm..... Drink....."
Tharn looked to the nurse.
"It'll be..... Difficult, however I have been with women who have been intoxicated and I have just nibbled not consumed, if they didn't want to, however you are of a different case, with how your blood tastes when you....."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to moan heavily.
"Aaah bite me! Don't consume! Nn.... Feels good when you...."
Tharn parted his lips to then hover over to then go to his neck to place his canines in to just bite not consume, this action was rather difficult however this made things be heightened to his pleasure zone has well.
Tharn then placed his thumbs to the humans perfect small pink nipples to swirl about to then penetrate and hard the humans body all night long until the nurse passed out, to leave the doctor confused.