we...... need to talk

Laying to his side, the doctor had a hand to his head to be looking over the human who was to his stomach, to be passed out after there multiple rounds to be breathing in and out contently.
The doctor flexed his jaw has he eyed over him.
Why did I call you..... My human? I have only ever referenced my women has such..... What is to be happening here? This is only an arrangement and.....
The doctor widened his eyes has the human started to twitched, he then took in a very deep inhale to then slowly open his eyes to look up to widen them.
"What are you....."
Mr. Vanuro remained silent.
The nurse shrugged to then move about to then go slowly to sit to the edge of the bed to then get up to go to the mini fridge to start to consume what he could has he felt a bit weak.
The doctor moved up to eye over the humans pale almost glowing white body to then part his lips has he saw him to his knees to be eating the food and drinking.
Mr. Tamura started to eat slow has what he consumed was making him feel better.
He then tensed a bit to moan.
"What.....nn...."
The doctor had went down to the human to place his hand to his throat, to place his mouth to his shoulder to start to kiss, he then placed his free hand to the humans food he had to his hand to then place it down to then go to his ear to then place that hand to his dick.
"Who said you could leave the bed?"
The doctor then took out his tongue to trace it about his ear lobe, has this act took him out of his mind.
The human then moved his arm up to place his hand to the doctors neck to coo a bit.
"Needed to....mm.... Felt weak....."
The doctor moved his head back to eye over him.
"Now?"
Mr. Tamura turned his head to look over Mr. Vanuro.
"Fine. Now fuck me, tharn."
Tharn darted his eyes over him to then place his hand from his throat to his face to caress to part his lips to then move his head forward.
"Mm. I can do that..... Type."
Tharn then placed his mouth to his for a very deep kiss to then pull by his neck to take the human back to the bed, has the doctor was desiring him.
In the act, type was to his back, to have his head turned to be moaning and loud, tharn was Hovering over him to have his canines into his neck to be biting but not consuming any blood, to be thrusting and hard into this man.
Type then moved his fingers about to then grip the bedding, to move his body with the vampires.
Tharn gripped types wrists a bit harder has he started to move quicker.
"Aaah God! Mm..... Tharn! Your going to make me cum again!"
Tharn then slowly took his hands down to then place them too either side of types body to move his thumbs to either nipple to twist about.
Type lifted his head back to shutter in pleasure.
"Fuck! Ass.....mm.....asshole!"
Type bucked to then cum and hard.
Tharn then took his canines out to then move his mouth to his neck to kiss to start to move his lips lower to kiss about to go down to his chest to lick and nip.
Type took in deep breathes to dart his eyes about.
"Aaah.... Tharn......I can't...... Cum anymore....."
Tharn then moved a hand down to types still very hard cock to start to stroke.
"Believe you can. Be a good boy for me my human."
Types eyes widened to then move up and quick to place his hands to tharns chest to push him away to dart his eyes over.
"I am not yours. I didn't say anything when you first said that, but you keep....... Why are you saying it?
The doctor looked over type to then hang his head. He really didn't know.
"Um....."
Type made a face has he looked over the doctor.
"You know I'm not yours right. This is just a...... Thing......were in...... Your fiance is yours."
The doctor turned his head to Furrow his brow.
Type Darted his eyes over tharn.
"Tharn?"
Tharn immediately looked up to dart his eyes about the human, the way he said he's first name, was turning him on to no end.
Tharn then placed his hands to types neck to move his head closer, to then start to kiss, type narrowed his eyes at this action to sign, he then closed his eyes has the vampire placed his body to his to then take them down.
Being too his stomach once more, type took in deep breathes has he felt exhausted from all the sex, to have his head turned away from tharn to be looking across the darkened room..
"Tharn?"
Tharn to his back to the side of type, had his arms under his head to look up to be in his head.
Type turned his, to then eye over the vampire.
"Tharn?"
Tharn darted his eyes but said nothing, type narrowed his eyes to then smack tharn in the forehead, he then shook his head to turn it to eye over the human to go up on his forarms.
"What was that?"
"What happens when you ignore me. Did call for you.... Twice..... We need to talk about this."
The doctor looked type up and down.
"When...... We are to be in the act..... You are my human."
Types lips parted to then sign to look down, he then placed his forehead to the bed to mumble.
The doctor narrowed his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Type growled on the bed to then turn his head to look angerly at tharn.
"Fuck me!"
The doctor parted his lips..
"Beg your....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You fucking heard me! Now I'm to weak to..... So....."
The doctor then moved to the human to hover over him to go to his ear.
"Are we..... To an agreement then?"
Tharn placed his hands to types neck to then move his head up a bit.
Type placed his fingers to the bed to grip and hard.
"Never ever.....aaah.....mm.... Call me your human when we're not.......oooh....... My......"
Types eyes rolled in the back of his head has tharn slowly went in, instead of ramming himself in.
Type couldn't help but to curl his bottom lip inward to be lost in heaven, he loved when the vampire went slow.
"No...... Promises.....mm.... My human......nn..... Your so tight......"
Type breathed in and out hard has he was being penetrated so very slowly.
"Aaaaah gaaaaaaad........mmm....... Your so......har........hard! Keep.....mmm.... Moving like that! Just like that! Nnn...... Kiss me!"
Tharn immediately turned types head to insert his tongue for an incredible kiss.
After, type was unconscious, to be on his stomach once again to have his arm over tharns body.
Tharn laid to his back to look to the ceiling to make a hard face. He then turned his head to place his hand to it.
What is the matter with me? What is..... Happening between us? This is not.....
Tharn took his hand away to then turn his head to eye over the human, he said his name in his sleep.
Than parted his lips to eye over him.
Are you..... Dreaming of.... Me?
Tharn then rolled his eyes.
This is becoming a huge complication.
The vampire then peered his eyes down to dart has he felt a warmth to his body, type got on to move his head up and down to be still in deep unconsciousness.
Tharn made a face to then slowly move his arms about the human to then look up to flex his jaw.
This....... Is a huge complication! However.....
Tharn then shook his head.
Why do I....... Want to protect this...... Human? Why do I....... Call him mine? This is just an arrangement for his blood, but.....I didn't take any when we just.....I also haven't been on previous occasions....... Am I...... Actually falling for....
Tharn then looked down to the sleeping human to make a hard face to slowly shake his head.
That..... Is not at all possible......I can't fall in love...... Did....... Can I?