taking a hard look at myself

Laying to his side, Mr. Tamura took in deep breathes has he was too his bed to be looking to the wall on his day off to make a face to then turn to go to his back to then place his hand to his head to rub.
He then got slowly up to place his hands behind to then look about.
Things the doctor said we're starting to get to him.
I'm human...... My mother is human my father is human my.......
Mr. Tamura lips parted to then shake his head a bit.
He then peered his eyes down has he heard his stomach start to growl.
Getting up, he then went to the kitchen to then make something for himself, to then grab the plate to then go to the dining room, to place a hand to his head to look down to swirl the fork about, he then peered his eyes to the side to then turn his head a bit has he sat in a new chair, a few days ago the doctor forced him to go furniture shopping.
Rolling his eyes, Mr. Tamura then dug into his meal to finish it all to then get up to go to the kitchen sink to slowly wash to eye down.
Thoughts started to really go through his head.
Ugh...... Why am I fucking thinking about what that prick has been saying! I'm human!
Mr. Tamura placed his clean dish away to then go to the living room to lay to the couch to then turn on the television to eye over it.
He wrapped his arms about himself to start to chew at his inner cheek to make a hard face.
I've always had this type of body, I know it's not normal but......I have run my own tests ever since I started at the hospital, I'm nothing but human.
Mr. Tamura went to his back to then place his hands over his eyes has his body started to shake, this was all too over whelming for him.
To odots place, Mr. Vanuro was to a bar in her room to gather an alcoholic drink she requested to make a hard face. He didn't want to be there, Mr. Vanuro wanted to be at home, without really knowing the reason why.
Odot came into the bedroom to tilt her head to the side to take her hands up to then take out her earrings, getting them out, she then went to her dresser to then place them upon to then go to Mr. Vanuro to place her arms about him.
"Making my favorite drink tharn?"
"Thought you didn't drink all that often."
"Know it'll make my blood taste a lot better to you so....."
Tharn turned his head to eye her.
"You do not need to hurt your internal organs for me."
"I know but.....I also could use the drink. I've had a bit of a bad week."
Tharn nodded to then turn his head to make the drink too then turn to offer it to her.
Odot looked to tharn who wore no facial expressions, she sighed to then grab the drink too then turn.
Tharn looked over her to then go to her bed to sit to the edge, to watch her walk about, he then eyed down.
"Odot, I believe I need to be going. I do have a lot of work to do."
Odot sipped at her drink, to then stop walking to then take down the cup to then eye over him.
"You just got here, I haven't seen you in a long time."
"I am too be busy. I have told you this."
"Tharn I know you are a very busy man but..... When are we going to start to plan for the wedding?"
"I still haven't chosen a date thus we don't need to plan. I really do need to leave."
Tharn then got up to start to leave, odor turned to eye.
"You haven't been drinking my blood tharn, I know you do not like the synthetic, so...."
Tharn stopped to the door way to then turn to eye over odot to raise an eye brow .
"I am very busy at the hospital, I am not to be cheating on you. Can pick up the hospitals recordings. Are we through here."
Odot parted her lips to then look down, tharn looked her over to then turn to leave.
Odots chin quivered to then turn to go back to her bar to pour another drink.
Going to his car, the doctor started it right up to then go and quick home, he then made a face has he looked at the speed, he then darted his eyes has he started to think.
What is to be going on with me has of late? Odot was drinking, her blood tastes so sweet so why did I......I...... Want to..... But I don't need to..... Go home......
Tharn started to then slightly laugh at himself has he rushed to go home.
Before his door, tharn had his head hung to be playing with his keys to make a face.
I need to logically think about this for a moment before I go inside.I know I'm not gay however, there is something different now.
Tharn parted his lips to then shove the key in, he didn't want to be away from the nurse any longer.
Going in, he then took off his shoes to place his jacket to the closet to then go about, to the living room he looked down to see the nurse shaking.
"Are you cold type?"
Type stopped shaking to then move his hands away to look up at the doctor, the things he said to him was starting to mess with his mind, he made a hard face to then slowly get up to eye down.
"I'm..... Fine.....I just want to go to bed."
Tharn looked over type to then crotch down to eye up.
"Is that really all you are too be seeking?"
Type signed.
"Not tonight....."
Type tried to get up until Mr. Vanuro pushed him down to the couch to Hover over, type looked him up and down.
"Mr. Vanuro, I told you no."
The doctor looked over the human to then place his hands to his wrists to place them too either side of his head to then start to grind upon him.
"My body is craving yours."
Types lips parted to then sign, he turned his head to flex his jaw.
"Just...... Make it quick....."
Tharn couldn't help to smirk to then go down has he was very much wanting this man without fully understanding why.