hell no!

Taking in a deep breathe, Mr. Tamura to his stomach, he slowly opened his eyes to dart then a bit to start to come about, he groaned to then slowly turn from his stomach to his back to look up to stretch his arms to either side.
Why does this bed have to be so comfortable?
Mr. Tamura then got slowly up to place his hands behind him to look forward to eye about.
How can someone like this doctor be this lucky in life? Wish I had home like this, did once then....
Mr. Tamura shook his head to then get slowly out of bed to then stand to assess himself, he felt a bit light headed, Mr. Tamura then stepped to the mini fridge to then open to look about, he could see the doctor had restock it.
Mr. Tamura then grabbed a few drinks and food to then move up to go back to sit to the edge of the bed to then look down to roll his eyes, he was in nothing but his boxers and his scrub top.
I despise this doctor, Mr. Tamura then turned his head to see the doctor then came in after he heard a light eccelerated heart beat.
He then stepped about to eye over.
"How are you feeling?"
Mr. Tamura looked him over to then turn his head forward to dart his eyes about.
"I'll eat then leave."
The nurse then hung his head to start to own open his food.
"That is not my question."
"I'm fine. Going to get even better then I'm going home."
"Your car?"
The nurse snapped his head to the side to eye him up and down with an angry glare.
"Would you stop saying that!"
"Stating a fact?"
The nurse rolled his eyes to then look down.
"Can you just go away? I'll be done soon."
The doctor then stepped closer.
"Why won't you just stay here a bit, you can't deny being here is better then your car."
Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to chew at his food.
"Doctor...... Can you please leave?"
Mr. Vanuro looked over the nurse to then sit right next to him to dart his eyes over.
"I want to place a few things into this arrangement."
Mr. Tamura signed and hard.
"That's not fair."
"Life usually isn't, I want you to stay here every now and then, also since you are refusing to have sex, I want to....... stimulate you're prostate while you jerk me off."
Mr. Tamura hunched over to start to cough, he then got up to let the food fall to the floor to have his drink too unscrew the cap to start to drink, the doctor eyed over him.
Mr. Tamura took the drink away from his mouth to then shake his head.
"What in the fucking hell is wrong with you!?"
Mr. Tamura turned to eye over the doctor who looked to him without one expression.
"You brought this on yourself."
Mr. Tamuras eyes widened.
"How do you figure!?"
The doctor got up to step closer to him.
"You didn't need to touch me."
"It was a joke that went to far, also work what you said made me mad. I shouldn't have touched you. But what you just said makes no sense and...."
"With what happened, it made your blood taste very......I want to press it further."
Mr. Tamura rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look to the side.
"No "
The doctor rolled his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Mr. Tamura snapped his head to the side to really look over Mr. Vanuro.
"This is not going to happen, I'll...... Have sex."
The doctor wrapped his arms about himself.
"You keep saying that and nothing ever happens. We are going to...."
Mr. Tamura shook his head to then turn to place the empty bottle to the trash to go about to look for his scrub pants.
"We are not going to do anything! I'm straight! So are you and you want to do that to a guy. Ugh, we are going to go back to me getting off by myself, that's all."
The doctor turned to watch over Mr. Tamura has he looked about.
"This is not your decision to make."
Mr. Tamura took in a deep breathe to then turn to eye over the doctor.
"I'm apart of this sickness, also you want to place your nasty fingers into my..... Just gross! I am not going along with this just because your..... Insane for my blood. Go to a blood whore club! Or go to your fiance! Go to them and leave me alone!"
Mr. Tamura turned to dart his eyes about he needed to find his pants.
Mr. Vanuro raised an eye brow.
"The payments are going to stop nurse."
Mr. Tamura groaned to then go to the side has he found his pants that were folded to the side on the table.
The doctor watched him go to them.
"You leave, I will be sending the board..."
Mr. Tamura placed his pants on to turn to eye over the doctor.
"Send what you found to the police for all I fucking care! You are not going to place any form of yourself inside of me for the sake of blood you sick fuck!'
The doctor widened his eyes to watch the nurse stomp out to then roll his eyes.
Just give him time, I also need to mentally prepare myself for this, this nurse is right, I am not gay, this is going to be very interesting.
The doctor then turned to tend to his bed, going about, Mr. Tamura got off the bus to keep stomping to his car with his head hung to ball his fists.
This doctor is mother fucking insane and unbalanced! What in the hell could he be thinking!
Getting to his car, mr. Tamura stopped to eye a pair of shoes to then slowly look up to dart his eyes to then turn his head to look at two other men to then look forward to make a face.
"Wait, I can get you the money, I just left it at......."
Mr. Tamura then hunched himself over after he was hit and hard in the stomach to then step closer .
"You were to pay us yesterday, there is interest that has accumulated."
The man then looked to the other two to nod, Mr. Tamura then fell to his knees to wrap his arms about himself.
Shit!