Chapter 10 - Gric

Zacznij od początku

Her tears never cease, yet she neither sobs nor sniffles. Just... silent tears. Coating the plains of my chest and rolling down my sides to pool under my back. Soaking my vest. Filling our makeshift nest with the scent of misery and salt.

"Keziah."

I don't know what I mean to say. I only know I can't let her stew in whatever plagues her. The tendrils I send to soothe her cannot pierce the walls of protection she erects, even with my cock lodged inside her and my body wrapped around hers.

"Keziah."

Warning creeps into my tone, worry and fury crowding me during a time when we should be celebrating. Her lungs expand on a deep inhale, rubbing her peaked nipples against my chest. Another wave of pleasure scorches down my shaft and leaves my tip.

When I part my lips to speak again, she lifts her face from my pectoral and shatters my anger with a single look.

"Gric, I... I do not understand. I..."

The whirl of confusion beaming from her eyes dances between alternating colors. One moment, her natural light brown holds dominance; the next, bright emerald takes control. Like oil and water, they swirl and push against each other, but never mix.

"Relax, my omega fierceling. Let me take care of you."

As brown overcomes green, more silent tears slip down her face.

"I should tell you no. I should hate you for hurting me."

"Yes, you should. But you don't. You won't."

Her eyebrows scrunch in an adorable expression of annoyance and consternation before her pupils grow and shrink through a tremor of pleasure as I release more of myself into her womb.

"You are very sure of yourself. Why?"

"Because we are lifemates."

She searches my face with her beautiful brown irises before dropping her forehead to my sternum.

"It hurts."

Her soft whisper unravels me.

"I know, little one. Just a little while longer."

Her silence flays me, cracking my breastbone in two and peeling my chest cavity open until my heart lays bared to the world.

I grit my teeth and unzip my vest.

"Wha—"

She doesn't get the chance to finish her question. I flip her under me and reach between us, forcing my hand past our joining and wrapping my thumb and forefinger around the flesh connecting my scrotum to my groin. With a vicious squeeze, I snarl in pain and tighten my grip, ignoring the black dots dancing at the edges of my vision.

Her whine seems wrenched from her chest as she clutches at my arms, but I grit my teeth and lift my hips. The pressure of her glorious channel as I try to extract my knot from her opening makes me want to sink deeper into her, to fill her so full of my cum it flows through her veins and leaks from her pores, but I tighten my punishing grip on my balls and demand my knot to deflate.

As the flow of blood decreases to my cock and my agony increases, my knot softens. One small increment at a time, it shrinks and slips a little further from her sheathe.

I give a brutal pinch to my sack and finally yank my cock from her.

My mouth latches on to her opening, blocking all but the initial flood of essences from escaping. My instincts demand I plug her with my cock again, ensuring her insides stay swollen from my seed, but her little noises of pain help me push the urges away.