Chapter 7 - Keziah

Start from the beginning

A weird noise leaves my throat as the long rope of his tail shifts around my bottom, rubbing where my thighs meet my groin and mashing my outer folds together as he creeps closer to the place where only he has ever touched.

The world shifts as he steps to the side, engulfing my extended forearm in his massive hand once he no longer grasps the corner of the transporter.

I glimpse the shimmer of stars before a shadow blocks out the night sky, the creature jumping from the other truck's roof to land beside my captor.

Between one blink and the next, strong fingers release my arm, extract the blaster from my clenched hand, return it to its holster, and settle back around my arm again.

I stare at my hand in uncertainty, wishing I still had the security of such power in my fist, but grateful to be rid of such destruction.

"Anyone need medical attention?"

When silence greets the large lizard-like creature, he steps further into the room and squats down, tilting his massive head to the side as he studies the omegas huddled in the corner.

It's so dark deeper in the transporter I can't see anything beyond basic outlines, but apparently, he sees enough to satisfy himself, because after a moment he stands and turns away to speak to the beast holding me.

"Bumps and bruises, but no gunshot wounds. Good to know you used that fat ass for something good."

I tense, waiting for an outburst of anger and aggression, but surprise flows through me as Gric laughs.

His back vibrates against my core with his baritone rumble, and I tense my legs to get away, pressing my knees against him, but his tail teases me and pulls me closer.

"Was that supposed to be a joke? A poor attempt, but the compliment may just be enough for me to overlook your lack of skill."

The other alpha scoffs and presses his back against the wall as another massive creature jumps through the opening. Orange scales and slitted purple eyes seem to glitter in the scant moonlight.

"We have to ditch this vehicle. There's no way to strip it of trackers while we're moving."

"Us. We have trackers."

The words grind from my throat before I give them permission. I do not know or trust these alphas, and yet my normal silence escapes me. Whatever instincts usually keep me quiet now urge me to speak. To trust. Which is madness, considering the trials this male has already put me through.

I squeak as foreign flesh tightens around my body, building the tension deep in my core as his tail rubs my sensitive skin.

"They put trackers on you?" The fury laced in Gric's tone sends a myriad of sensations through my nervous system.

"Not on. In."

"Where?"

Little more than a snarl, his gruff word makes something in my abdomen tighten, the organs he woke with his touch turning into a contracted mass of agony.

Every ounce of strength leaves me as his overwhelming presence sneaks past my defenses, my adrenaline draining away. I drop my forehead to his nape and gulp down air, only for his scent to heat my blood.

Realizing my hesitation could lead to them thinking the worst, I force myself to respond.

"Thigh."

My head pounds, blocking out the world for long seconds as the brutal pressure ebbs and flows. The darkness conceals whether or not my eyes work, but with no emergency to focus on, I find I don't care. Mist gathers around my body and offers to carry me away into oblivion.