Chapter 7: Wedding Crashers.

The Burrow. (Kassandra P.O.V)

At Three in the Afternoon, I finished putting my makeup on, as the Wedding Guests began to trickle in. 

"With all these security measures in place, it almost makes the wedding stand out to the Death Eaters. The exact opposite of what it's trying to prevent." I said to Mater. 

"I agree, Kassie. But it's just for the day. When it's all over, things will go back to normal." Mater assured. 

"Well... mostly." I replied sadly. I knew after this, I would be on the journey with my friends to destroy the Horcruxes. "You don't think that the Death Eaters will notice all of us gathered here, do you?" I asked nervously. 

"The Wedding will be done before the Death Eaters can come together." Mater assured. 

"But what if they do?" I asked even more nervous and turned to Mater. 

Mater looked at me. "You're not just thinking about the Wedding, are you?" She asked. 

I was going to ask how she knew that, but she was my Mater. She just knew these things. "I'm just nervous is all, Mater. About the Horcrux Hunt. What if I'm not successful? What if we fail?" I asked. 

"Kassie-" Mater started to say. 

"I sacrificed a lot to go on this Quest, Mater. I don't want to fail. It'll lead to my death." I explained. "And then the world will be consumed by darkness." 

"You won't fail, Kassie." Mater assured. "I have faith that you will be successful in your mission. I wouldn't let you go on this mission if I didn't believe in you. I believe in you." 

Mater was right. I'd been a little low on faith. What with given the fact that we weren't able to make plans onto hunt down the Horcruxes. And there were also the facts that Mrs. Weasley was telling us that we were barely of age. But on this journey we had to go. 

I then stood up to speak with Mater. "No matter where I go. You'll always be my Mater." 

Mater teared up a little and embraced me in a tight squeeze. "And you will always be my little girl." She said. "You will come back. I believe in you." 

"Mater?" I asked. 

"Yes, Kassie?" Mater asked.

"Can you... can you help me do my hair?" I asked sitting back down. "I always have trouble trying to get it out of a knot." 

"Of course, sweetie." Mater answered. She took out a hairbrush and started to brush my hair down and take the knots out. The way she did it was very smooth and gentle. It would probably be one of the last few times I would ever experience something like this. 

I walked out in a red dress, my hair long, straight, and Neville's Seashell necklace on my neck. "You look pretty." Ethan commented to me, as he and Penny walked out with Sean who was in Penny's arms. And also clearly not comfortable as he was dressed up. 

"I don't think Sean's a fan of the fancy clothes." I said. 

"He gets that from his Father." Mater replied. "Ethan never did like the fancy dress robes or that sort of thing either." 

"I tolerated it to a certain decree." Ethan pointed out.

"Oh, not in the old days." Mater grinned. 

"What about that time when you dressed up for the Celestial Ball, Ethan?" Penny asked. "You looked so handsome in those dress robes." 

"And you looked so beautiful in that flowing dress, Penny." Ethan then kissed Penny while Penny was holding Sean who was squirming. "We were just talking about that last night."