"Me? out of the both of us you are saying, I am the slut." I gasped and laughed deeply.

"You asshole!" I playful punched him. " you are so fucking stupid, but yes, youre a slut bag. I'm not a slut, I'm a whore there's a difference. you got more bodies than a morgue." He gasped. "Them college sluts add up boo." He laughed.

" I was wiling out in that bitch though. I remember you popped up on my ass." We laughed.

" yes and you were fucking a bitch and I had to beat your ass. You had me fucked up, most of the time I can keep myself compose, but you really had me fucked up. I told you I was coming, I literally came four hours earlier because I got put on a different flight. And you were fucking a bitch four hours before you were supposed to see me. And you know I was coming for you to fuck the shit out of me. You had me fucked up. You thought you were gonna fuck both of us in the same day. And you ended up with a blackeye and blue balls."

"You funny as fuck!" He laughed loudly.

" I am not fucking around, you can laugh all you want but I beat your ass that day and I will beat your ass today. Because it's still get me mad because what if I didn't walk in. Then Todd was acting fucking stupid, like he don't speak to me every fucking day. He looked scared as fuck."

Todd was his dorm mate in college, he was so fucking funny. They both played basketball and football, Todd was more of a football guy and he use the big Kaleb to take football seriously.

" I heard him yelling, but I couldn't figure out what the fuck he was saying. He was trying to make it known that you were there."

" that's exactly why his ass got his eye dotted too. he really was not trying to let me in the fucking room, I'm surprised you didn't hear me yelling at him. You were so deep in that fucking pussy and I should smack the shit outta of you right now." He laughed and slouched down in the couch. " It's not funny because I'm really getting mad all over again." Somebody knocked my door.

I got up and pulled down my shorts and opened the door.

"David." I smiled. "What are you doing here?" He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kissed and the kissed became nasty real quick and I pulled back. " I have company." He frowned up his face.

"Who?" I pulled him in and I closed and locked my door.

I chewed at my lip to relieve the tingling feeling. 

We made our way into my living room, and Kaleb was on his phone.

"Yeah babe, I will be there soon, I'm just hanging out with Amil." He looked up and Dave grabbed my waist in pulled me back.

"What are you doing?" I pushed him back.

It felt like he was trying to do it just to show Kaleb that I belong to him, which isn't true.

" Well I'll probably be home soon, yeah, she got company." He looked at me and I smiled and made my way back over to him and I sat down.

Dave walked into my room and left the door open.

Kaleb finish talking on the phone.

" well, let me get home to my girl, I'm gonna get out your hair. I love you." He stood up and I stood up. "She cook me some food, so I'm bout to go home eat a big plate and then eat some ass." I laughed.

"Sound like a plan." He laughed and hugged me.

"Thank you so much." He rubbed my back and I squeezed him.

"I love you so much." I kissed his chest.

"I love you more." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I walked into the door and we said our goodbyes for the last time and he left.