Chapter 7

Mi-ran's POV

Dammit.

I'm sure my face is burning up right now

I'm pretty sure my tanned skin can't save me now

I jumped out of my seat and started fanning my face I sweat dripped down the side of my neck.

"Lisa, please uhm, j-just take the bulgogi with you and bring it t-to me a-afterschool" I managed to stutter out.
I looked over to Yoongi and saw him smirking at me.
"I'm going to head to class ....BYE!" I said as I entered the cafeteria.

I left to class and as soon as I entered the class I ran to the very back. I sat down and scram into my hands.

I can't let him in

I won't

He's just playing me

But he seems genuine

I'll just have to think really hard first.

~Time skip ~

After school I met up with Lisa by the schools exit.
"Hey Lisa " I said ,my voice kind of wavering.
"Hi Mimi " she said enthusiasticly with a huge smile

Come on you can do this

It's OK

Just ask her already ,maybe she will actually agree.

" Lisa,would you like to live with me. I don't really like the fact that you're living there while I'm here,I mean,I have enough mo-"

"Yes!" Lisa said with tears in her eyes as she hugged me tightly.
"Great, from now on like I already said,think of me of your older sister,I'm here for you ok" I said as I patted her head twice
"Come on,let's go I need to fetched my stuff from Yoongis house" I said as we got on the motorcycle and sped to Yoonis house.

When we arrived I told Lisa to wait for me in the living room. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. When I was at the end of the stairs I looked up to see Yoongi standing there,his arms crossed in front of his chest with a huge scowl.
"Where the fuckydy fuck do you think you're going.?" He asked,his scowl turning into a smirk.

"I'm going to find an apartment to live in Yoongles,honestly I thought you were smarter than this". I said sarcastically.
"W-well"he stuttered out with red cheeks.
"No!!. You belong to me so you will stay here with me!" Yoongi said,a pink hue tinting his cheeks.

I looked over to Lisa.

She's having so much fun

And

She's getting along with all of them so well.

It would be so selfish of me to rob her of this opportunity to have a family.

"Fine! I'll stay if Lisa can,I'm not staying without my babysister" I said feeling exhausted already.

"Definitely,!" Yoongi replied a bit too quickly. Before I could respond he scooped me up a took me upstairs to his room.
"Y-yoongi what are y-you d-doing" I managed to stutter out.

He remained silent as he kept on walking.
Finally we reached his room and he sat me down on his bed.
Then he started to pace back and forth infront of me. I was about to say something but Yoongi cut me off.
"Mi-ran,so you know how we're BTS and all.." he said as he started sweating.
"Yeah.." I said urging him to continue.
"Well I-I.... Choi Mi-ran will you go out on a date with me!!" Yoongi said as his face turned red. His cheeks puffed out in an adorable pout.

While my face just held a shocked expression.

"Y-yoongi, I...why?" I said ,the shock still visible on my face.