Chapter 4

Yoongis POV

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!" I said anger and disbelief filling my voice. "Hyung, please calm down" Jungkook said as his tried his best to calm me down." How is this possible,we've been coming here and seeing sapphire fight for years, so.......it's,it's been Mi-ran this whole time," I said .

What about all the injuries,the scars all of them??. I mean it was sapphire so I thought he could handle it but ........Mi-ran, the girl I fancy
HELL. NO

Suddenly  Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hyung ,we get to go backstage and meet sa, I mean Mi-ran now. Apparently alot of gangs and mafia's want her to join them and be-" " No!she's not going to join any gang or mafia,if she's going to join a mafia ,it will be ours!" I yelled.

We walked towards backstage and what I saw next made my blood boil.
Mi-ran was being hugged by eight decent looking guys.
I stomped up to them and yelled " Get your hands off Mi-ran right now you little fuckers!!!"

Mi-ran's POV

After the match we went backstage and as we were descending down the stairs we found a bunch of gangs waiting for me. Now this is something I did not expect. We finally made our way through the crowd and I was tackled by all the guys. I smiled as they shouted out compliments but they were suddenly interuppted by a very familiar  voice

"Get your hands of Mi-ran right now you little fuckers!!" Yoongi yelled.
"Aww who the heck are you ya little shortie,look at you ,aren't you just the cutest male version of snow white I've ever seen" Changbin cooed as he crouched down to Yoongi's level and ruffled his hair.

Soon Yoongi's cheeks were puffed out and his face red with anger. I tried to stiffle a laugh but couldn't contain it any longer as I fell on the ground ,tears streaming out of my eyes.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO HUH!!??. I AM MIN YOONGI ,LEADER OF BTS, AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO RIP YOUR FUCKING LUNGS OUT!!" Yoongi yelled as veins started to be visible in his neck. 

"Wait! You,you are the leader of the  the mafia I used to fear!?" I said as I burst out laughing once again and this time the rest of straykids laughed too.

I opened  my eye to see Yoongi glaring at us with the rest of BTS trying to contain their laughter . "OK,ok I'm done now, Listen up channie I need a place to crash ,someone's back on cocaine again so,ya know" I said as I gave him a smile." Mi-ran you can crash at my place tonight" Felix said with a big smile.
"Whatt!!!" Yoongi yelled but we ignored him. "Thanks Felix, come on let's go I'm fucking exhausted "I said as he picked me up bridal style, usually I would punch anyone who tried to touch me but I known Felix for a while,he's basically like family.

Yoongis POV

What,she's going to his house!

To sleep at his house!!

Nooo!!

She belongs to ME AND ONLY ME!!

Before I could react they were all gone and the boys were just on the floor laughing and crying.

Look at these idiots, laughing like there's no tomorrow,

I thought as I rolled eyes

"Shut the fuck up,all of you!" I yelled

"Come on Yoongi you can't deny you really do look like snow white" Namjoon said as he wiped his tears.
"Whatever,let's just go home ,I feel like shit right now and could use some sleep" I said exhausted.
We went home and as soon as we entered the house I walked upstairs to my room and plopped myself on my bed ,sleep taking over almost immediately. Now there was only one thought clouding my mind before I slept.