Chapter 9

Mi-ran's POV

I woke up feeling more tired than before.
You know what that means.

Glasses,again.

I stood up from bed and noticed I only had a few minutes before school started. Thank goodness it's Friday day today or else I would've been even more grumpy.
I took a quick hot shower and hopped out. I picked out an outfit quickly and threw it on as it was decent enough.

(Outfit)A/N: You are wearing a black tank top inside / underneath so don't panic y'all

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Outfit)
A/N: You are wearing a black tank top inside / underneath so don't panic y'all

(Outfit)A/N: You are wearing a black tank top inside / underneath so don't panic y'all

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(The glasses)

I tied my hair in a loose low ponytail and walked down the stairs. As soon as I reached the bottom all I heard was complete utter chaos. Jin and Jungkook were fighting as Jungkook kept on trying to sneak pieces of food away from a stressed looking Jin. Jhope and Jimin were playing loud music . Namjoon was reading while Taehyung kept on leaning on his head. As I looked into the corner I saw Yoongi.
Asleep. I wondered how he was able to sleep during all this noise. My eyes searched the room for Lisa and saw her beside Jungkook telling him to stop bothering Jin and he did immediately.

Cute

I just looked at them, my head already throbbing as I held my head. I really wish I could skip school today but I had to go.
I was about to tell them to lower their voices down but was interuppted by a deep voice that sent shivers down my spine
"If you all don't fucking shut up right now I'm sending all you motherfuckers to your graves early!!! " Yoongi said and the room was now dead silent

" I was about to say that but Yoongi did before me" I said and chuckled loudly.
Everyone turned to me, their eyes filled with fear, for me.

Yonngi stormed towards me , anger clearly visible on his face. "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NO-" I cut him off quickly "Dont you dare speak to me using that type of tone snowhite. I get your tired but I suggest you watch your fucking tone cause I feel like shit right now too" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry kitten, please dont be mad at me" Yoongi said his softly, his deep voice obce again making goosebumps appear alk over my exposed skin as he pulled me into a hug and buried his head into my shoulder.